• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TS3 Ban Appeal

IGN: TheUberNerd
Banned by: @Danda
Time of ban: I'm not sure..
Reason for ban: For passing out player's personal information.
Your story: To start this off, I understand this is serious, but I find this to be a bit shocking and in a way funny. So basically, a couple of days ago, I overheard that someone knew Kam744's real name. Just a note. Kam744, we are classified as buddies, with a love hate relationship. So basically I asked for his info.. I was told the info. And I literally thought it was a complete joke. I thought the name was completely made up on the spot, fake. So as a joke, since I like playing around with Kam, I changed my name to.. Kam = ______________

And I thought, yep, there shouldn't be a problem. When I first changed my name, I changed it to another name. Then to the real name, apparently, his real name wasn't even his actual real name. So I thought it's a joke, and the name is fake. Plus, me and Kam are usually on good terms. So, I thought nothing would happen.. The next morning, I'm permanently banned on the TS3 server. I honestly recognize my fault in this, and even if it the info was fake, I shouldn't have even done that. I personally, this is just a bit of a mixup with bad judgement, and thinking that I was given false info, and possibly just the relationship between me and Kam. So, I'm sorry for the problems I've caused. I hope this appeal with be considered, mostly because this is my first offence. If I don't get banned I understand, it was after all my fault. But I sure will regret it.
P.S. I don't exactly remember the person who actually gave me the info. But if I do remember. I will update you guys on who he is. That is if you would like to know.

Thanks for reading,
TheUberNerd

Last edited:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: TheUberNerd
Banned by: I'm not sure..
Time of ban: I'm not sure..
Reason for ban: For passing out player's personal information.
Your story: To start this off, I understand this is serious, but I find this to be a bit shocking and in a way funny. So basically, a couple of days ago, I overheard that someone knew Kam744's real name. Just a note. Kam744, we are classified as buddies, with a love hate relationship. So basically I asked for his info.. I was told the info. And I literally thought it was a complete joke. I thought the name was completely made up on the spot, fake. So as a joke, since I like playing around with Kam, I changed my name to.. Kam = ______________

And I thought, yep, there shouldn't be a problem. When I first changed my name, I changed it to another name. Then to the real name, apparently, his real name wasn't even his actual real name. So I thought it's a joke, and the name is fake. Plus, me and Kam are usually on good terms. So, I thought nothing would happen.. The next morning, I'm permanently banned on the TS3 server. I honestly recognize my fault in this, and even if it the info was fake, I shouldn't have even done that. I personally, this is just a bit of a mixup with bad judgement, and thinking that I was given false info, and possibly just the relationship between me and Kam. So, I'm sorry for the problems I've caused. I hope this appeal with be considered, mostly because this is my first offence. If I don't get banned I understand, it was after all my fault. But I sure will regret it.
P.S. I don't exactly remember the person who actually gave me the info. But if I do remember. I will update you guys on who he is. That is if you would like to know.

Thanks for reading,
TheUberNerd

Just to help you out @Danda issued the ban

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
The ban will be removed in a few days. But do not let me catch you doing this again.

EDIT: It has been currently about 6 days since I've been TS3 banned, and I was wondering if I could please be unbanned. I have definitely learned my lesson, and I will not do that again. If the ban is not lifted for another couple of days I understand, but could I please be notified about how long? I'm hoping I could get unbanned at least by the tourney. So that I could cheer on my buds! :) (9/6/2013)