• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TS Ban Appeal

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
So,

I was banned from the TS by Aph, for "Impersonating Staff." Now, the last time I checked, a Team Speak Greeter is not a staff position. I was simply just being nice and trying to have a little fun and some people came into channel with itzmak and I and started being rude etc. Later I was kicked from the TS server after Mak got off and was told to stop impersonating staff. Not sure how I was impersonating staff if Aph was not in the channel for a majority of the time, I continued my duties. I was joking and laughing, and at some points raising my voice at people to leave my wonderful Lobby. Then in mid-speech, I am disconnected with a voice saying, "You have been banned from the server."

I would love to know how in the world I am impersonating staff.

@Brutalacerate How am I bullshiting. I am asking as to why I was banned for "impersonating staff" if I wasn't.

@Apherdite
@Brutalacerate

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
So,

I was banned from the TS by Aph, for "Impersonating Staff." Now, the last time I checked, a Team Speak Greeter is not a staff position. I was simply just being nice and trying to have a little fun and some people came into channel with itzmak and I and started being rude etc. Later I was kicked from the TS server after Mak got off and was told to stop impersonating staff. Not sure how I was impersonating staff if Aph was not in the channel for a majority of the time, I continued my duties. I was joking and laughing, and at some points raising my voice at people to leave my wonderful Lobby. Then in mid-speech, I am disconnected with a voice saying, "You have been banned from the server."

I would love to know how in the world I am impersonating staff.

@Apherdite
@Brutalacerate
You're not entitled to anything. Quit the bullshit and you won't get punished, simple.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
I only banned you for 3 hours. It's not saying you were a greeter. I was getting complaints from people about whatever you were doing. Oh yeah, and I only kicked you for being an obnoxious greeter. I banned you because multiple people PM'd me to tell me that you called me a bitch for booting you. Don't run your mouth, and you won't get slapped up.