• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Trying to get Whitlist.

In-game name: SummerShadow
Location & Age: Rio de Janeiro, 14
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none.
Referral: none.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for a server to play at the minecraft forum.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. I am willing to help those who need. I like to build pixel arts and gothic style constructions. I am interested in joining a town.
Special Key: {HCS12}
Additional Info: none

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Location & Age: Rio de Janeiro, 15
Reason you should be accepted: I am willing to help those who need.
Reason you should be accepted: I want to explore this game, a guy invite me to join his town.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for a server to play at the minecraft forum.
Reviewing

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Your application is incomplete. Refer back to the application guide and use the format given there. Once you have updated your application reply to this so I am alerted. Thanks

Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. I am willing to help those who need. I like to build pixel arts and gothic style constructions. I am interested in joining a town.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Your application is incomplete. Refer back to the application guide and use the format given there. Once you have updated your application reply to this so I am alerted. Thanks

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Still incomplete...

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1358992262,1358991913][/DOUBLEPOST]Welcome to Herocraft