• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Truzle's proctor app

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
  1. Minecraft IGN:Trazil
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone:16 EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:2yrs
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I haven't been muted or banned before and like helping the server. I know the chat rules very well and can moderate it well.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I go to colorado in the summer otherwise I'm very active.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft IGN:Trazil
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone:16 EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:2yrs
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I haven't been muted or banned before and like helping the server. I know the chat rules very well and can moderate it well.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I go to colorado in the summer otherwise I'm very active.
Accepted! Glad to have you on the team bud. I'm sure you will fit it well.
@TimForReal Get him set up. (Not sure if Tim can atm, so if any other admins can, that would be nice) :) @Admins
Reread the Proctor Handbook as I'm sure you understand stuff has changed in the position.