• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

troyts ban app

troyt16

Iron
IGN: troyt16
Banned by: (jonsoon)
Time of ban: Thursday
Reason for ban: roll playing
Your story: So i was in the pve world on a dark and gloomy night when i attended the wedding and all i wanted to do was protect Rob Stark and his girlfriend. You see i had this vision that Walder Frey planned on killing them. So i was their to protect them don't you see this would have been the saddest moment if they would have died because they were unprotected i mean if i had told you i was Ja'qen H'Ghar from the start would you have ban me???

you want to encourage roll playing so much yet i did the best roll playing of the server and you ban me???

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: troyt16
Banned by: (jonsoon)
Time of ban: Thursday
Reason for ban: roll playing
Your story: So i was in the pve world on a dark and gloomy night when i attended the wedding and all i wanted to do was protect Rob Stark and his girlfriend. You see i had this vision that Walder Frey planned on killing them. So i was their to protect them don't you see this would have been the saddest moment if they would have died because they were unprotected i mean if i had told you i was Ja'qen H'Ghar from the start would you have ban me???

you want to encourage roll playing so much yet i did the best roll playing of the server and you ban me???
I certainly do love Game of Thrones, so good attempt at a shorter sentence.

However the ban will not be shortened any longer.

You know why you were banned, for lighting people on fire in PvE, and even killing at least one that I saw. I am taking this whole ordeal of you just being ignorant of the rules, since you knew I was there and did the actions anyway. Please be aware that if an infraction happens again, the suspension will be substantially longer.