• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

troyt16s ban app

troyt16

Iron
IGN: Troyt16
Banned by: idk who ban me. Im ban
Time of ban: 11/11/13
Reason for ban: breaking a block that's protected and opening the chest really fast and taking 29 rotten flesh.
My story: well it was a bright minecraft day, the leaves on the trees were green, and the chest were ripe for the picking so i just had to try it. anywho im very sorry and will never do it again.

Last edited:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Troyt16
Banned by: idk who ban me. Im ban
Time of ban: 11/11/13
Reason for ban: breaking a block that's protected and opening the chest really fast and taking 29 rotten flesh.
My story: well it was a bright minecraft day, the leaves on the trees were green, and the chest were ripe for the picking so i just had to try it. anywho im very sorry and will never do it again.

You knew it was illegal so did it anyway.

Your ban is for two weeks.

troyt16

Iron
that's a little much don't you think. that's like giving someone two weeks in jail for shoplifting a candy bar. like honestly i didn't think it was that bad if you were in the same ts as me you would have even herd me say watch me get ban for something stupid like stealing rotten flesh.
i'm pretty sure you could cut that down a bit and personalty i will go and give the rotten flesh back if you really want.
even if you cut it down to a week i think this action would be major and not two week banable. something like this should be banable for maybe 3-4 days tops if even that.
now if i took all the stuff in the chest i would understand but when i just took 29 rotten flesh give me a break. Okay so if i would have griefed like 10 dirt blocks witch is on the same lvl as stealing 29 rotten flesh would i have been ban for two weeks? if so you got your justice system soo screwed up and you should plan on fixing it during the holidays instead of banning someone for stealing rotten flesh!
understand im not raging im trying to show you what your doing is not right. im not asking to be unban im asking for the time to be lifted instead of two week 4 days. i will really think next time before i do something like this.

Last edited:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
that's a little much don't you think. that's like giving someone two weeks in jail for shoplifting a candy bar. like honestly i didn't think it was that bad if you were in the same ts as me you would have even herd me say watch me get ban for something stupid like stealing rotten flesh.
i'm pretty sure you could cut that down a bit and personalty i will go and give the rotten flesh back if you really want.
even if you cut it down to a week i think this action would be major and not two week banable. something like this should be banable for maybe 3-4 days tops if even that.
now if i took all the stuff in the chest i would understand but when i just took 29 rotten flesh give me a break. Okay so if i would have griefed like 10 dirt blocks witch is on the same lvl as stealing 29 rotten flesh would i have been ban for two weeks? if so you got your justice system soo screwed up and you should plan on fixing it during the holidays instead of banning someone for stealing rotten flesh!
understand im not raging im trying to show you what your doing is not right. im not asking to be unban im asking for the time to be lifted instead of two week 4 days. i will really think next time before i do something like this.

The issue is not what was stolen or how much, it is the fact you exploited.

Main Server Rules
The following actions are prohibited:
  • Intentionally abusing glitches or game mechanics.
  • Block jumping.
  • Mob spawner grinding.
    • Spawner rooms in any form are now illegal.
  • Creating 'Dark Rooms'
  • Killing friends for exp or any other resource or statistic, aka boosting.
    • This includes claiming bounties on friends and fellow town members.
  • Afk macroing.
  • Arrow barrage ICs must be 15 blocks distance from one another.
  • Abusing game mechanics/block lag to gain access to regioned areas, etc

This was consulted with the Admins and they are the ones who indicated the time of the ban. @gabizou

troyt16

Iron
its been a week and im bored out of my mind is there any way i can get a cupple days off of this two week ban. also one of my friends told me that my lvls will get removed is this true?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
its been a week and im bored out of my mind is there any way i can get a cupple days off of this two week ban. also one of my friends told me that my lvls will get removed is this true?

I cannot speak on the levels removed, I never asked for that and there are certain bans that generally result in levels removed.

As for time off for good behaviour, that request is denied.

troyt16

Iron
I cannot speak on the levels removed, I never asked for that and there are certain bans that generally result in levels removed.

As for time off for good behavior, that request is denied.
I don't understand how i had bad behavior i was being completely civil about thing. i never cursed or did anything of that nature. the only thing i did wrong or bad i guess was say im getting ban for something stupid witch is true. all my friends are asking me why and how i got ban and my answer is breaking blocks and stealing rotten flesh and all they can do is laugh they even went so far to go and get me a bubble chest full of it.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I don't understand how i had bad behavior i was being completely civil about thing. i never cursed or did anything of that nature. the only thing i did wrong or bad i guess was say im getting ban for something stupid witch is true. all my friends are asking me why and how i got ban and my answer is breaking blocks and stealing rotten flesh and all they can do is laugh they even went so far to go and get me a bubble chest full of it.

You did not break blocks, you exploited through the blocks to gain entrance to a personal region.

Again:

http://herocraftonline.com/wiki/Category:Rules

Main Server Rules
The following actions are prohibited:
  • Building or mining within townships without explicit permission from the town's mayor.
    • This rule extends 100 blocks from townships.
    • Players are allowed to build what is minimally needed to scale a town's walls, however it must be removed immediately once the raid is complete.
  • Intentionally abusing glitches or game mechanics.
    • Block jumping.
    • Mob spawner grinding.
      • Spawner rooms in any form are now illegal.
    • Creating 'Dark Rooms'
    • Killing friends for exp or any other resource or statistic, aka boosting.
      • This includes claiming bounties on friends and fellow town members.
    • Afk macroing.
    • Arrow barrage ICs must be 15 blocks distance from one another.
    • Abusing game mechanics/block lag to gain access to regioned areas, etc
  • Modifying/Hacking your client.
    • For a detailed list of mods go here.
  • Harassment in any form to players or staff.
    • Pvp, in any form, is not considered harassment unless otherwise stated in the rules.
  • Pixel art viewable on the main overhead map of /map.
  • Creation of walls of water/lava.
  • Multiple accounts.
    • If you share an IP address with another account, follow the instructions here to notify staff.
  • Redstone circuits require admin approval.
  • Completely or partially invisible skins.
  • Naming a weapon anything that breaks chat rules
    • Weapon/item names with player names or references to a player or group.
You are not being punished for stealing rotten flesh from a chest, you are being punished for exploiting. You did not "break blocks", you exploited and I am unsure why you are having an issue understanding that.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
People can pretend to act nice after a suspension. If we were to start giving leniency for that everyone and their mother would start to do this at the chance of getting time off their ban. The suspension will stand at 2 weeks and not an hour less.

troyt16

Iron
I understand but don't say i had bad behavior during my ban because getting off early for good behavior means your cooperated during the time you were getting punished not because of what you did to get punished.
For an example you could boost cars get sent to jail then get out for good behavior because you didn't act up in jail.
another thing if you didn't know Angyles boost means steal.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I understand but don't say i had bad behavior during my ban because getting off early for good behavior means your cooperated during the time you were getting punished not because of what you did to get punished.
For an example you could boost cars get sent to jail then get out for good behavior because you didn't act up in jail.

I know what boost means. Exploiting usually carries a much longer ban. I can always correct it to add more time if you like. The ban will not be removed early.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
No one ever said you had bad behaviour... you seem to have just made this up in your head. All she said is that she wasn't going to let you off with a lesser ban for "good behaviour".