• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Trouble Voting

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Sometimes they are having a maintenance going on for a short period of time. This is something the HC staff cannot fix, since it's not their website. All you can do is wait until it works again. If you think it's not because of a maintenance then it's because of your connection settings I suppose. I've experienced it happening to another voting site as well, but it worked again after 30-60 minutes. Patience please =)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hi,

I wasn't sure if this qualified for a bug, but I was not sure where else to post. One of the voting sites is not currently working for me. It's the #6 one, web address is http://www.minecraft-index.com/6027-herocraft-rpg-minecraft-server/vote I keep getting a message saying the webpage is offline. It's about 2:50 Est. Thought I would post so some one knew about it.
Sometimes they are having a maintenance going on for a short period of time. This is something the HC staff cannot fix, since it's not their website. All you can do is wait until it works again. If you think it's not because of a maintenance then it's because of your connection settings I suppose. I've experienced it happening to another voting site as well, but it worked again after 30-60 minutes. Patience please =)
Yep just try again later. Out of our control