• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Troppic's Ban Appeal 2

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Troppics
Banned by: gabizou
Time of Ban: 3rd April 2013
Your Story:

Almost two months ago I got banned from Herocraft for abusing the vote system. Pretty much, long story short. I was on Herocraft minding my own business and then I see loads of people voting with a load of troll names, I was in teamspeak at the time and I hear people getting a little excited by it and start voting on some funny names themself.
Anyways, Im the midst of my boredom mining I decided I would jump in on it as well voting with the name:
'Herocraft is dead'

Why this name? Honestly I am not sure, I really didn't think Herocraft was dead, I guess I was just bored from mining. But anyway, few minutes later I get banned :(

Why should I be unbanned? Well ever since my ban I Minecraft has just been dead to me and it has came very clear that I actually really did miss Herocraft, not just the awesome plugin, but most of all the community I left behind. I have always tried my best to be an honest, friendly and active member of Herocraft ever since I joined back in October of last year.

I really do hope I can get accepted back to Herocraft, I guess all I can really say is:

My bad, sorry :(

Here a song to lighten up your day and hopefully inspire you to unban me :)
Thanks for reading