• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tribes: Ascend

Petator

Glowing Redstone
bumping b/c awesome game

If anyone needs keys, there's a thingy on its facebook page that is pretty much guaranteed access. 8 of my friends and I all got keys from it without fail. (it's a bit confusing, hit 'redeem key' to get the key)

xXAmonicXx

ICE ICE ICE!
Since now it's Open Beta, many new features have been given into the game, new game mode, a tiny change in the xp gains, some new menu designs. Well, you'd have to look at it for yourself :p Anyways, if anyone wants to play a match or two sometime add me on in the game, nick is: xXAmonicXx
If you're too lazy to add, you can always write your nicks here and let others invite you :)

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
My clan got keys for the Closed Betas, the game was fun (for the time the servers were opened) and were able to play with a few locked guns etc. as there was one of the devs hosting/playing with us. I don't think I'll be returning for anymore gameplay on this game though.