• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Tribe is "frozen"

skittles32009

Legacy Supporter 7
It has been well over 24 hours and my tribe has not generated any income or power. As well as that, none of the inputs in the chests were removed and this is why my tribe ragnarok seems to be frozen.

Just like the wiki states, my tribe has 5 shacks and 1 house which is the maximum it can have, the regions were created successfully and my tribe did generate power and income the day before this happened.

Thanks for any help!

Edit:

Just to update, tonight everything ticked properly...got income and the correct increase in power.

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
It has been well over 24 hours and my tribe has not generated any income or power. As well as that, none of the inputs in the chests were removed and this is why my tribe ragnarok seems to be frozen.

Just like the wiki states, my tribe has 5 shacks and 1 house which is the maximum it can have, the regions were created successfully and my tribe did generate power and income the day before this happened.

Thanks for any help!
I think all towns are frozen. Indar and Solitude have been having issues as of late and it seems more and more towns are too.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

Thanks for any help!

Edit:

Just to update, tonight everything ticked properly...got income and the correct increase in power.
@Alator / @cindy_k

Iseradore

Legacy Supporter 6
For those that didn't notice, this is fixed, townships ticked last night.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Check at night, after about 7PM EST (I think). Some towns, like Indar, are still having some kind of issue.

Question: people with towns that don't appear to generate income: are there any personal regions in your town?

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Check at night, after about 7PM EST (I think). Some towns, like Indar, are still having some kind of issue.

Question: people with towns that don't appear to generate income: are there any personal regions in your town?
No.
If it help: I checked around today and it's not just taxes. No homes or buildings produce.
One chalet isn't upgraded and it seems none of the houses are upgraded either.

realmatt10000

Legacy Supporter 5

There aren't any in my town.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
How about everyone use this format:

Your town name:
Mayor:
Are you having probs with Townships?
If yes, please describe - and be specific:
Any personal regions in your town?

Cool.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
How about everyone use this format:

Your town name:
Mayor:
Are you having probs with Townships?
If yes, please describe - and be specific:
Any personal regions in your town?

Cool.

Your town name: Solitude
Mayor: Official sms77, Acting: Me
Are you having probs with Townships? Yes
If yes, please describe - and be specific: Various houses are not upgrading (1 Chalet, and various House regions). Taxes don't look to be taken(I forgot to check. I don't think they were cause we went from ~10k to ~11k (we make 1000s a day via houses and soul items, but should lose 500 cause of tax.)

Any personal regions in your town?: Negatory

realmatt10000

Legacy Supporter 5
Your town name: xXNavy_SealsXx (best name NA)
Mayor: realmatt10000
Are you having probs with Townships? Yes
If yes, please describe - and be specific: My houses and mines don't work at all.......
Any personal regions in your town? Nope