• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers](Evil){21}

FalseLuck

Legacy Supporter 7
In game name: w0nd3rb0yCK
Hero Paths/Specs: Ninja/Samurai/Alchemist
Hero Levels: 60/21/55
Mstered Specs/Paths Ninja/Alchemists
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: Bored with current PVP, and want a group that knows what they're doing. We've had words in the past, but we can move past that. Shit talking is just shit talking. I have had my moments but I'm a pretty chill person.
What you can contribute: PvP when needed, alway up for a fight, can also help level the group if needed alchemy needs.I can provide a personal region and space in my spawn plot as well
What town are you currently in: Don't even know anymore. Was in Verstad, then went to Sancturary, now I am in ATV's town.
Time Zone: Est
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both):both

He's not a bad guy; I know him IRL... He just rages a bit too hard sometimes... I'd say let him raid with us for a few days... let him in TS... see what you think. If he shuts up and listens to c12 I think he might fit.

MixxiM

TNT
He's not a bad guy; I know him IRL... He just rages a bit too hard sometimes... I'd say let him raid with us for a few days... let him in TS... see what you think. If he shuts up and listens to c12 I think he might fit.
Not to be a douche but... you know what I hate?... It's really simple... maybe you've guessed by now.. yeah... stop fucking doing this @Everyone...

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
always talks crap about us
I have reached out to a number of members in game looking to reconcile differences. I have yet to see you in game, so I'll do it here. I am loyal to those I team with. I have a loyalty to false, mixxim, and mic. I am not the douche I make myself out to be. I am a chill dude, and will respect others in my group no matter what. So if this means I need to apologize to all the TC members for shit talking, then this is my formal apology.

macura

Diamond
I have reached out to a number of members in game looking to reconcile differences. I have yet to see you in game, so I'll do it here. I am loyal to those I team with. I have a loyalty to false, mixxim, and mic. I am not the douche I make myself out to be. I am a chill dude, and will respect others in my group no matter what. So if this means I need to apologize to all the TC members for shit talking, then this is my formal apology.

Apologize
Kiss it.