• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers](Evil){21}

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name: bonafideb3ast
Hero Paths/Specs: caster/crafter
Hero Levels: 15/18
Mastered Specs/Paths I am going necro/pyro and alchemist
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I follow orders I am pretty good at pvp. Also I love raiding as well as defending a raid.
What you can contribute: My smarts when it comes to pvp as well as potions from alchemy
What town are you currently in: Malkier
Time Zone: Central
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Yes and Yes

We don't like dirty penguin fuckers.
Hey i ride polar bears and hunt for free i got guns that i can use for free and i am 14 i do not need anything no permits and the one - is it is fucking cold in winter but its still fun here o and do u go out side o right i forgot u have a house plot there is nothing in your backyard my backyard could fit a football field and yes i have wi-fi and power and probably more money then u

ShizzDawgg

Godly
Hey i ride polar bears and hunt for free i got guns that i can use for free and i am 14 i do not need anything no permits and the one - is it is fucking cold in winter but its still fun here o and do u go out side o right i forgot u have a house plot there is nothing in your backyard my backyard could fit a football field and yes i have wi-fi and power and probably more money then u
Whoa dude. I speak English, not Frenchagese, calm down. xD

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
tumblr_m0agglD89I1r2dlnno1_400.gif