• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers](Evil){21}

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
newfags can't (highlight) triforce

of course I remember you... haha but didn't think you'd come back after how you disappeared on DG

Yea I stopped playing MC, got back into it 1.5month ago! You should return too!
(Btw, sorry for leaving you on DG, I hope we still cool?)

Xilox

Iron
In game name: Xilox5
Hero Paths/Specs:Dragoon/Merchant
Hero Levels: 60/54
Mastered Specs/Paths:Dragoon
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: The Treecreeper in me calls to be freed in the wild.
What you can contribute:I can help TheMrLief find the TV remote and defend the guild.
What town are you currently in: Rapture
Time Zone:AST
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name: bingy1218
Hero Paths/Specs: Disciple/ farmer i think
Hero Levels: 49 and 10-20.....
Mastered Specs/Paths: Healer and Crafter
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I can say pointless things I'm not very active on herocraft more just a lazy bastard who plays league far to much.
What you can contribute: My awful league skills and stupid shit. Mainly just wanna chat and play
What town are you currently in: Bingyland?
Time Zone: GMT +0 damn brit
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): yes...[DOUBLEPOST=1360272706,1360258439][/DOUBLEPOST]Who's dis defaulttexture punk?

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I can say pointless things I'm not very active on herocraft more just a lazy bastard who plays league far to much.
What you can contribute: My awful league skills and stupid shit. Mainly just wanna chat and play
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): yes...[DOUBLEPOST=1360272706,1360258439][/DOUBLEPOST]Who's dis defaulttexture punk?
LETS GO

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
In game name: Xilox5
Hero Paths/Specs:Dragoon/Merchant
Hero Levels: 60/54
Mastered Specs/Paths:Dragoon
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: The Treecreeper in me calls to be freed in the wild.
What you can contribute:I can help TheMrLief find the TV remote and defend the guild.
What town are you currently in: Rapture
Time Zone:AST
I'm a big boy now I can find the TV remote by myself, denied.

Oh hey it's Wild_Porygon.

IkeBinZ

Glowing Redstone
In game name: IkeinZ ,but you can call me your godness
Hero Paths/Specs: Sammy,Dragoon/Smith
Hero Levels: All mastered
Mastered Specs/Paths All mastered
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I want to be a Tc,because since i started to play on Hc you dominated the world pvp
What you can contribute: I bring a lot of fun and im a good pvp player
What town are you currently in: none
Time Zone: West Europe

Xilox

Iron
TheMrLief, for all the times we have spend together watching Americas Next TopModel and Skins, you say that you don't want me near your presence. My Heart feels like it has been eternally scratched by a Cat with Pseudomonas, slowly peeling the love I had towards you. Every day I try to think what I did wrong, I even went to the church and asked the pastor for forgiveness and bless your soul that God has made in his Majestic Wonder. Right now I stand here unworthy to breathe the same air that you breathe, thats why I adapted to breathe pure carbon dioxide.

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
TheMrLief, for all the times we have spend together watching Americas Next TopModel and Skins, you say that you don't want me near your presence. My Heart feels like it has been eternally scratched by a Cat with Pseudomonas, slowly peeling the love I had towards you. Every day I try to think what I did wrong, I even went to the church and asked the pastor for forgiveness and bless your soul that God has made in his Majestic Wonder. Right now I stand here unworthy to breathe the same air that you breathe, thats why I adapted to breathe pure carbon dioxide.
Start with rubbing my feet with lotion.