• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers] Evil [19]

macura

Diamond
Im at my lakehouse so i cant play until sunday or monday but in the meantime i will do all in my power to piss people off on the forums. >:)

Aetosion

Obsidian
What functionality in a raiding party can disciples and ninjas serve that clerics, dragoons, and samurais cannot?

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
In game name: UltimateOptics

Hero Paths/Specs and Hero Levels: Dreadknight (Lvl 41), Merchant (Lvl 42)
Mastered Specs/Paths: Caster, Warrior, Crafter

Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I consider myself a good PvPer and am up for some fun with raiding and joining TC on there awesome raids. I find the members of treecreepers fun and they look like a great group of players to join. I am very active and love to PvP and raid. I am also slightly going out of HC but i think with TC that could change. They are the best PvPers on the server and i would love to be one of them.

What you can contribute: I can contribute me and help you raid and PvP.

What town are you currently in: Canterlot

Time Zone: GMT +1

Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
In game name: judgedread540
Hero Paths/Specs: Ninja/Enchanter
Hero Levels: 35/43
Mastered Specs/Paths Wizard/Miner/Smith
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: Herocraft is a fun server but at this time it is starting to drop i no longer enjoy the fun of leveling, mining and building. Many people have gone inactive and moved on to other games since the Auth servers went down. However that is not why i should be a tree creeper, i should be a TC because i enjoy PVPing and I need some organised pvp im fed up of some guy attacking town and he can 1v1 everyone because of how unorganized we were. The TC seem like some kind of myth they swoop by and destroy everything much like a horde of locust. This is what i admire them for and i would love to be a part of that horde.
What you can contribute: I can contribute PVP wise and also i will supply free things such as ports, repairs, enchants depending on the class i currently am. I can also help out with other stuff if needed.
What town are you currently in: Canterlot
Time Zone: GMT +1 /UK
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I have the ability to talk and listen but sometimes i get uncomfortable when speaking to people older than me.