• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Treco's Application

Treco

Stone
In-game name: Treco
Location & Age: Brazil, 18
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s):
Reason you should be accepted: I love RPG+Minecraft (Heroes is the perfect plugin for this), I am a good architect for medieval buildings, I know many things about redstone circuits but I still have a long path to cross, I really like the RolePlay style (think as the character, like in D&D)
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Once I was searching for RPG plugins, then I found Heroes in DevBukkit.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Additional Info: I am moderator of a brazilian server (No, it's not Craftlandia, it is...[I think I shouldn't post the name here, but if you want know, send me a PM]). I am the one who configurates the main rpg plugin (Heroes) for us (if you serch in Heroe's DevBukkit forums you'll find me). We have a rpg project (not ready yet) to introduce for brazilian people and I need some inspiration, I must see how people in Herocraft play (pvp, pve, how they talk to each other...). So, I'm here to ask for getting whitelisted in Herocraft. Of course, I'm looking for some fun.
Thanks anyway.
Treco

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game name: Treco
Location & Age: Brazil, 18
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s):
Reason you should be accepted: I love RPG+Minecraft (Heroes is the perfect plugin for this), I am a good architect for medieval buildings, I know many things about redstone circuits but I still have a long path to cross, I really like the RolePlay style (think as the character, like in D&D)
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Once I was searching for RPG plugins, then I found Heroes in DevBukkit.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Additional Info: I am moderator of a brazilian server (No, it's not Craftlandia, it is...[I think I shouldn't post the name here, but if you want know, send me a PM]). I am the one who configurates the main rpg plugin (Heroes) for us (if you serch in Heroe's DevBukkit forums you'll find me). We have a rpg project (not ready yet) to introduce for brazilian people and I need some inspiration, I must see how people in Herocraft play (pvp, pve, how they talk to each other...). So, I'm here to ask for getting whitelisted in Herocraft. Of course, I'm looking for some fun.
Thanks anyway.
Treco
You are missing some parts in your application, please make sure you have everything needed :)

Also, you use our plugins, surley there is a lot of responsibility being in a staff position, so why the interest in our server?

Treco

Stone
You are missing some parts in your application, please make sure you have everything needed :)

Also, you use our plugins, surley there is a lot of responsibility being in a staff position, so why the interest in our server?

What else should I say? give me a hint! :)
And yes, there is a lot of responsibility being in a staff position, but, as I said, I'm looking for some inspiration and I think I'll find it in your server. The inspiration I'm seeking only can be found playing it. Our server isn't ready yet and I must have at least some idea about how could it be to improve what needs to be improved. But not only that, I have some time and I want to spend part of this having some fun playing on your server. Once I played in a RP server and the experience was amazing(with no skill plugin like heroes, just by the RP). Since thad I try to imagine how could be a pvp battle or a monster battle... because of that I have interest in your server. ;)

HeX7

Obsidian
Sorry to "Butt in" here but I was talking to @Sniped105 about this application in the IRC.

@Angyles I don't know the procedure about Data mining but it looks like this could be just that.

"I'm looking for some inspiration and I think I'll find it in your server." Classes and what-not.

Sorry once again :)

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry to "Butt in" here but I was talking to @Sniped105 about this application in the IRC.

@Angyles I don't know the procedure about Data mining but it looks like this could be just that.

"I'm looking for some inspiration and I think I'll find it in your server." Classes and what-not.

Sorry once again :)
No problem @HeX7, I do agree with you about the data mining.

@Angyles I would need your input for this application.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Again, as I stated above as far as I know Brazilian IP addresses are blocked at this time, so even if we wanted to whitelist this individual, they would not be able to access anything.

From my opinion based on what has been said, it does appear all you wish to do is get ideas, for that I would deny the application.

So again, as I stated above, as this individual is from Brazil and it seems the intentions might not be completely innocent, best to have @Kainzo take a look and decide.

Treco

Stone
Yes, I know I would be deny because of that, and all this confusion about craftlandia, ddos, helps the deny. But as I said to Sniped, I do not pretend copy anything, I've created my own classes and heroes configurations helped by the forums. I'm looking for how is a pvp battle and monster battle...how is a battle in heroes, a battle that I've never saw.

I'll understand if you do not accept me. It's a delicated moment. I was just being honest with everything. Thank you anyway, the application team is excellent!