• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Transmorphers? A cheesy rip-off of Transformers? The DVD box says no :)

Transmorphers? -.-

• LOVE IT

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Stupido

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

Yoyuyi999

Wood
Sooo... Anyone heard of "Transmorphers?" It's pretty much giant robots that can transform and take over the world. Of course, Transformers is pretty much giant robots that can transform and SAVE the world. Well, some of course. Look up "Transmorphers" on YouTube and tell me what you think.

BE ADVISED: The acting EXTREMELY sucks. The plot sucks. The effects definitely suck. And almost everything sucks. So try not to barf ;)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Sooo... Anyone heard of "Transmorphers?" It's pretty much giant robots that can transform and take over the world. Of course, Transformers is pretty much giant robots that can transform and SAVE the world. Well, some of course. Look up "Transmorphers" on YouTube and tell me what you think.

BE ADVISED: The acting EXTREMELY sucks. The plot sucks. The effects definitely suck. And almost everything sucks. So try not to barf ;)
Sounds like a similar case to the one time someone made a movie called ''2012: Ice Age'' right after the movie ''2012'' came out, that was basically the world ending with a huge-ass wall of ice descending on the world. Sucky effects, sucky actors and sucky plot.

Yoyuyi999

Wood
Sounds like a similar case to the one time someone made a movie called ''2012: Ice Age'' right after the movie ''2012'' came out, that was basically the world ending with a huge-ass wall of ice descending on the world. Sucky effects, sucky actors and sucky plot.
Lol. I'll take a look into that.

Yoyuyi999

Wood
Wow.... The video. It's so bad. But I still think Transmorphers is worst xD

MajorasMask

Ungodly

If a promotional poster for a distaster film has the statue of liberty knocked over/destroyed, then you know the film is going to suck:

2012_Ice_Age.jpg

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6

I almost accidentally bought it at our blockbusters closing sale thinking it was a Transformers movie...

I need new glasses.