• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [TradeDistrict]"Monopoly of trade"

batorah

Iron
Well, it's really frustating trying to catching a good spot to build your shop and never find one. There are players that own three to five houses and like this, they dominate all the trade district without even giving a chance to the newest players.
I'd like to propose the following: Players cannot have more than two houses and like this, give a chance for the newest players. It can be even one house per player. (Of course, the Staff decides)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Well, it's really frustating trying to catching a good spot to build your shop and never find one. There are players that own three to five houses and like this, they dominate all the trade district without even giving a chance to the newest players.
I'd like to propose the following: Players cannot have more than two houses and like this, give a chance for the newest players. It can be even one house per player. (Of course, the Staff decides)
I think the goal here is to make more shops imo so the newer players can get in on it.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
I think the goal here is to make more shops imo so the newer players can get in on it.

I believe Gabizou or Danda stated that there were no plans to open more trade shops in another thread. Has that changed ? Would be great if true.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I believe Gabizou or Danda stated that there were no plans to open more trade shops in another thread. Has that changed ? Would be great if true.
I've always said that new shops will be regioned when we have time to do so. Neither of us has ever said no new shops will be opened so honestly I don't know where you guys have gotten this rumour from.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah I also see a lot of plots which players buy and then not chest shops in. Could you guys please region more of them!

Ryunko

Iron
5shops limit? only 1% of the players can have a shop? clueles...even if the new shops, only a single part of the players will have a chance to get a shop.