• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Trade] No Unlimited Resource World!

Aetosion

Obsidian
There should be a significant cost for travel to Warshard. Whether some class gets a teleport skill to it and charges high for it (e.g. Nether), or there is a coin-sink for Warshard travel as well- it would help control the benefits.

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
There is already a significant risk [Assuming it is the same as last time] in that LWCs don't work and there are no regions. You really overestimate the power of the Warshard, hah.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
If anything, I think prices for things should be higher. I like having lots of money, even if they value of the money is lower.

Aetosion

Obsidian
That's the problem at its heart, St3pur. When people get an opportunity to be rich, they'll take it. The result is that money loses its value. Yes, the prices for things will be higher, but the actual worth of the coin, compared to what it is now- will be much less.

Sleaker

Retired Staff
I'm referring specifically to non-renewable resources, not renewable ones. Gold, for example, is not renewable. Once all gold is mined from the map, the borders would have to be expanded for more gold to be acquired. Selling gold to the DHX makes it dissapear, and using it in weapons and armour (which then break, and more must be used to reapair them, if that is desired) makes it dissapear.

Gold is renewable. Time to get up on your monster drops :p - unless we've removed the vanilla drops from some of the nether mobs that is..