• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Townships] Mayor LWCs

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
I think we should get Mayor LWCs back like last map, this would definitely decrease the chance of region abuse.

Hamlet:
  • Cost|Limit: 250| 35
Town
  • Cost|Limit: 225| 50
City
  • Cost|Limit: 200| 65
Capital
  • Cost|Limit: 175| 85
Kingdom
  • Cost|Limit: 150| 100

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Agreed, although I think those prices are a bit cheap, especially for the higher ranked townships. 175 coin LWCs are VERY inexpensive.

If you bump up each LWC price by about 50c, then it looks pretty good. Would be interested to know about the details of this for Empire, if anyone ever gets it..

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, I didn't really thought through the costs for the LWCs, those numbers just popped out of my mind.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Would love to see mayor lwc's come back. Would've been very useful while I was a mayor this map.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
This would effectively stop region abusing. It also gives another reason to make a town/upgrade it.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
More goldsinks are good. And if we can get more LWCs for towns, maybe we can get them to build in ways that don't involve massive walls (but that's for a different thread, heh)