• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Townships] Building material update

Beau_Nearh

Portal
Suggestion;

+update all region building requirements to meet the new 1.8 interchangeable items
---Fences
---Wood planks
---Doors
---Half slabs
---Stairs

(I think that's everything, please tell me if I've missing something out so I can update this post)

Thoughts;

It's only a small change so it isn't too urgent but I would really like to see this added to all the applicable regions as it's really starting to throw off my aesthetics within my man cave (having to switch back to oak fences from spruce ones to meet building requirements has been painful and has left me with a miss-match of wooden blocks).

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Agreed. It looks like stairs have been included in many places but not all. The other wooden items are not sorted. 1.8 doors I think are recognized by SRs but not by Regions as doors or as required blocks.

I had the doors on the to-do list, I'll include the rest now too.

Btw @Beau_Nearh these township bug and suggestion threads of yours are really helpful, many thanks. Please tag me in them, if you remember. :)

Beau_Nearh

Portal
Agreed. It looks like stairs have been included in many places but not all. The other wooden items are not sorted. 1.8 doors I think are recognized by SRs but not by Regions as doors or as required blocks.

I had the doors on the to-do list, I'll include the rest now too.

Btw @Beau_Nearh these township bug and suggestion threads of yours are really helpful, many thanks. Please tag me in them, if you remember. :)

No worries, I try to keep the format clean and more to the point. But I shall tag you in all future posts relating to townships (I'll try to remember) :p