• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Townships 3.0 / Heroes Changes and MythicMobs! 10/27/14 6PM CST

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
[USERGROUP=23]@Mayors[/USERGROUP] - make sure to petition for your refunds from Townships 2.0.

Boss mobs and Minions will be adjusted - Bosses are geared for 3+ people and will be adjusted accordingly. Minions should be soloable (like regular mobs but with skills).

The town of Flavia was to change hands per the current mayor @savathaflava currently waiting on PE's to be review by admin.

Ultanian

Portal
Seems @Chriswc14 isn't active, so as mayor am I able to take the refund even though the town was to be taken down on the 26th for inactivity?

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Probably a dumb question but with the implementation of Townships 3.0 will there be any need for towns to recruit skilled builders/architects?

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Probably a dumb question but with the implementation of Townships 3.0 will there be any need for towns to recruit skilled builders/architects?

Buildings only need to meet some requirements to adapt the region mechanics and those are easy to build for the average MC player. Getting the materials into the house on some way is the only issue for some "unskilled" builders I guess.
Unless you want a pretty town, no skilled or professional building skills will be required.

Last edited:

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
So then, I have been rendered useless as far as HC is concerned.

trapzor

Iron
Minions should be soloable (like regular mobs but with skills).

If this is the case, it would probably make sense to try to balance these a little bit for different classes.

At the present time, being immune to skills seems to give a HUGE advantage to melee classes, unless I'm mistaken. (I'm a relatively new player, so I might be misunderstanding melee mechanics.).

Would it make sense to have some minions immune to physical damage and some to skills? That way casters at least have a fighting chance at soloing some minions. As a lvl 65 wizard, I can't solo a minion without using lots of health pots or leaving the fight to regenerate health, because even with the newly reduced dmg of bleed, the bleed effect will still kill me long before I can do enough physical dmg with a diamond hoe.

Also, if these could despawn after a while, that would be awesome, because my place is rapidly filling up with them (and as a wizard I don't really have a feasible way to kill them) so my house is rapidly becoming unlivable.

Anyway, really nice job overall, just wanted to give the above suggestions!

TL;DR: Casters should have a way to kill minons, minions should despawn.