• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
What is your in game name?: eagle90809
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): no

What is your current Hero Path? : Wizard- alchy

Are you new to the server? : No

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I understand your rules, and will properly respect them.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : Maxomillion547

Why do you want to join Lórien? : If I get accepted as a TC, I would like to be an active member in your town, helping with town building projects, or anything that you require.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : See above, AND potions, chainmail, and love.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Altum, GUILDS- Los Bandidos

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes

<3

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
I have already been on TS with the members and leaders of TC, it has been decided not to be an issue. I left because of the disorganization of their group. and btw, I like ur second sig :D

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that I am now a Smith. Sadly, I can't repair Diamond Tools until LVL40, and Gold Tools until LVL50. That's gonna be a bitch to level that high anytime soon so sadly my profession won't provide for the town.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
@c12095 not sure what you need for tournament but if you would like I could go cleric or any other healer spec for it. I would just need to go from 38-55 samurai in MA before I get on that healer class. I think we could do it in MA if we did it all today and tomorrow. But that's only if you need a healer :p

agentjwall

Godly
This is for you qnick

^ I win. Careful with your flagrant use of m3mes, Some people don't take kindly to them ^.~

javilionaire

Stone
What is your in game name?: Javilionaire
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): I'm 19

What is your current Hero Path? : I'm a rogue

Are you new to the server? : Yes, I'm a complete noob currently :)

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I understand them.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : Found you on the forums

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I would like to join an evil side and you guys seem very friendly!

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I'll be very loyal, friendly and polite. I'll also help other people out once I'm no longer a noob myself. I used to play competitive pvp in rift and I was the best on my server so I do have potential to be a skilled player. I've played over 10 MMOs, I believe that I'm skilled and that I will be an asset to your city in due time.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Nope!

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Occasionally when I can! :)

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this application!

@Angyles