• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Zihara

Obsidian
What is your in game name?: Sam201095
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): I am 16

What is your current Hero Path? : Warrior

Are you new to the server? : October 2011 i think

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Read and understood

How did you hear about Lórien ? : Forums

Why do you want to join Lórien? : Region.. Everywere else gets raided alot i need protection. Also alot of friendly people are in there

What can you contribute to Lórien? : Im a decent archiatect and i am good at defencive structures

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Aurum, D101

Accepted :)

GraRona

Portal
@Zihara @c12095 MANF0X was in @ShadoWall555 's room. As soon as I saw him, he ran out. I tried pming him but got no response. Is he Shadowall's friend or something? Because if not, I think you should keep an eye on him.

I believe we, the guild Team 675, were raided by one of your members. I believe Ace675 has been in touch about this but it would be good to get some follow up. Did we ever make peace? Because we lost a lot of stuff, even if it was mostly junk I would like to get some follow up on this. Thank you.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
How's the tree project going? I would imagine with 70 players, it would be abandoned due to size restraints.
Just popping in to inform you that Lorien citizens are among the very very few groups who haven't tried to slay me at first sight in the wild. Highfive

GraRona

Portal
How's the tree project going? I would imagine with 70 players, it would be abandoned due to size restraints.
Just popping in to inform you that Lorien citizens are among the very very few groups who haven't tried to slay me at first sight in the wild. Highfive

Haha I got scared when I saw you and SuckingFoup, in full armor.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
We've had a LOT of problems with breakins. People magically digging into our walls in the perfect spot. Since I killed you when the map started, I thought you were there to seek revenge =[

GraRona

Portal
We've had a LOT of problems with breakins. People magically digging into our walls in the perfect spot. Since I killed you when the map started, I thought you were there to seek revenge =[

The underpart of you're base is right next to a ravine. Was just mining and then nametags pop out of the blue.... or grey.. whatever you wan't to call it.

MD_Bay

Legacy Supporter 4
Just an FYI, if you see someone named Delta788, he attacked and killed me, so kill him if you see him.