• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Regis

Soulsand
What is your in game name?:Regis117
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not):17
What is your current Hero Path? plan on playing a mage (haven't made a real solid choice yet, but it's what i'm leaning towards.)
Are you new to the server? :Been on the server since the Sanctum map. Haven't played much in the last few months due to some things.
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. :I'v read the rules and I understand them.
How did you hear about Lórien ? :My friend Shizzdawg gave me a hollar about it.
Why do you want to join Lórien? :Seems pretty cool and i'm hopeing to make some new friends and build some stuff.
What can you contribute to Lórien? :Mostly just a resource gather and i can make some pretty good mines(course who can't ;) )
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. :I was part of Ares in Sanctum map and then on this map too, but soon i quit that town after some time had assed and things were not progressing and just quit playing for awhile and as I said it was due to some things. (mostly my comp was being stupid and slow everytime I ran MC.)

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
thats why we declare war on everyone >:) then you could raid everything to take all the goodies to make Lorien an empire

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
While an empire IS possible I would hardly say its worth it. There are enough players for it to happen but with the server in its current state I think an empire is a terrible idea. We would have to unify with 2 more kingdoms taking 6+ towns out of the question for raiding. And if an empire were to be formed and 3 kingdoms were around to make one it would be likely a majority of the servers active players in said empire leaving almost no formidable pvp forces. In short: If an empire is formed the server will become boring and there will be little to no pvp.

Kryptomaniac

Legacy Supporter 7
God Damn. Map wipe moved to the sixth. So annoying... anyhoo on to what i wanna ask.

When map wipe comes out, im guessing well basically be told all the shit that needs to be done in terms of collecting? Because ill most like grind out 2 all nighters to collect materials for town. Trying to plan ahead on what imma prioritize.

Zihara

Obsidian
In terms of collection, there's only one main resource. 200+ stacks of logs :) We'll try to have a town meeting sometime before the wipe though, to get an actual plan in the works :)

As much as the map wipe delay sucks, I'm glad it gives us more time to plan out our gorgeous town! woot!

And I would again encourage all of you to come say hi in Teamspeak! :)

What is your in game name?: MellowBeatz
Are you over the age of 16?: 17
What is your current Hero Path? Dreadknight/Paladin.
Are you new to the server? : I'm pretty new I've been participating with this server for 5 days.
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? : I have read the rules and plan to abide by all of them.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : Zihara invited me to the forum.
Why do you want to join Lórien? : Lórien is a great town with wonderful players, I've been on teamspeak and they are very well coordinated.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : Being a dreadknight I can tank damage and take damage for my fellow players.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? : I haven't been apart of anything as this is my first server and my first time being on the server. Thank you for taking the time to review this.

Zihara

Obsidian
@Mellowbeatz

Accepted!! :D
If you have questions, comments or just want to chat you can pm me on the forums or catch me in TS!
And of you haven't seen it already, theres a great video by agentjwall of what our town will look like in the first post :)

@c12095 add him to the list please :)