• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Why do you want to join Lórien? : The people here for one. I have made some great friends on this server, and a few are coming here. Oh and I have to keep an eye on my man and make sure Shadow does not steal him!
hahahaha :p Glad to have you two in lorien! :D

_Maxo

Legacy Supporter 3
What is your in game name?: Maxomillion547
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): No, 15

What is your current Hero Path? : For 3.0 I plan on becoming Dragoon:Farmer

Are you new to the server? : No, I have been playing from beginning of map Zeal to now.

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I understand and agree with the rules.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : TC friends.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : About all of my friends are TC's, and all the TC's belong to Lorien :D. I also think that this town is going to have the most active/fun community.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I plan on being the town's Famer/if this is ok with you. I will be able to produce massive amounts of food for the town and sell majority of it for free. Also I will be able to produce unlimited wool for beautification of the town if needed. NO ONE SHALL BE HUNGRY XD.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Killuminati Kingdom

GraRona

Portal
What is your in game name?: Maxomillion547
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): No, 15

What is your current Hero Path? : For 3.0 I plan on becoming Dragoon:Farmer

Are you new to the server? : No, I have been playing from beginning of map Zeal to now.

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I understand and agree with the rules.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : TC friends.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : About all of my friends are TC's, and all the TC's belong to Lorien :D. I also think that this town is going to have the most active/fun community.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I plan on being the town's Famer/if this is ok with you. I will be able to produce massive amounts of food for the town and sell majority of it for free. Also I will be able to produce unlimited wool for beautification of the town if needed. NO ONE SHALL BE HUNGRY XD.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Killuminati Kingdom

Hey Maxo, when you get accepted can you please stop being annoying like you are on the test server? xD Anyways, other than that you're a cool guy.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
After much planning the city is done, and Agent has done a fantastic job recording it!

I friggin love the cueing Epic Music! I also love the inside of Lorien, looks gorgeous.
You did well Agent!

Was this was on a private multiplayer server, or just singleplayer?

GraRona

Portal
I friggin love the cueing Epic Music! I also love the inside of Lorien, looks gorgeous.
You did well Agent!

Was this was on a private multiplayer server, or just singleplayer?

private multi. Alot of people pitched in to complete the town.