• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township App] Tokyo 3 - Neutral

DanVonTrap

Legacy Supporter 3
Town Name: Tokyo 3 (Neutral)
Mayor: DanVonTrap
Second in Commands: Ironee212
Location of Town: undisclosed
Charter Signatures:
0) DanVonTrap (Mayor)
1) Ironee212 (SIC)

Rules:
1)All members are to follow the server rules.
2)Tokyo 3 homes will be built in a modern way (Demo pic will be posted)
3)Follow the neutral rules anybody caught breaking the neutral rules repeatedly will be evicted from Tokyo 3
(Rules are subject to change)
4)If you are found to be a spy for someone else, you will be given 24 hour notice to pack your stuff and get out. If you are caught letting people into the township unauthorized (spy as such, or letting people in from the kos list) You will be removed from region and kicked from township (Chest property can be claimed but house will be kept, depending how good it looks)
Description about Tokyo 3:
We are a part of KRS (KingdomoftheRisingSun) we are a very laid back community always willing to help one and another. Tokyo 3 intends to be one of if not the most secure town in herocraft with it being underground and the only access being via the surface, all houses will look like upside down sky scrapers with bridges connect to the main tower in the centre.

2011-06-22_192030.png

The image above is what Tokyo 3 is going to look like a town turned upside down (quiet literally)
The centre building will be the hive of the city were bridges will stretch out connecting to homes and maybe some shops.

2011-06-22_191857.png

This image shows how you will gain access to Tokyo 3 top side

If you like building and you feel you can contribute to this epic build then fill free to copy/paste the format below.

Name:
Age(optional):
Path:
Class(if applicable):
Additional info:

~Example~
Name: DanVonTrap
Age(optional): 26
Path: Warrior
Class(if applicable): [left blank because I haven't spec'd]
Additional info: I love glass-bottled soda from the pacific northwest of USA!

I look forward to hearing from you all.

RogueMind

Legacy Supporter 3
Normally I don't comment on cities, but this looks really awesome. I love the concept and its a very unique idea. One day I hope to visit it :)

Good Luck

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
Great job on app dan i was going to post same thing as Greek because i forgot it was a test server.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Praise FSM for test servers lol :p

As for the real thing I assure you all it's coming along nicely :) It is about the point of being a blank canvas ready for all kinds of construction :)

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
And he regretted it immediately.

/give honeydew aussiedingbat 46 64

Do i really need to come on my test server and deop you aussie?
or just force you to get stuck in the adamantium prison...

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I already did :p Tnt was already disabled but meh, i don't want my computer to crash while i'm gone... that woulnd't be very wise now would it...

DanVonTrap

Legacy Supporter 3
Status update of Tokyo3
  • LVL's are now dug out except the last 4.
  • Me and gabizou have now begun design planes of plots.
  • Center tower is near compleation.

A reminder we are now recruiting for Tokyo3!!!!