• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Valor {Will of Fire} (14) [Neutral-Good] - *Recruiting*

Hummybuddy

Wood

• In Game Name: hummybuddy
  • Is your Age 15+? (if not what is?) (optional, may affect app, dependent) : I am 16
  • Are you on HC for a month now? If so how long? I have been on for around a year but off and on
  • Previous towns: Valhalor and Solitude
  • Previous guilds: none
  • Preferred Starting Rank: villager
  • Preferred plot size/Location (read above, take note of WIP's) I would prefer an overworld plot but not an estate
  • Are you planning on following the *Golden Rule* or regular Taxation? regular taxation
  • Do you regularly use Spout or Minecraft Client? (Spout is better! Get.spout.org) Minecraft Client
  • Did you read the rules and recite them till you know them by heart? Yes
  • How was Valor brought to your attention? I was looking through the forums and thought it looked promising
  • Skype/Ts Access? (insert "yes" followed by preferred tool Or "no") Yes, Skype
  • Classes and paths you are currently ? Wizard and Crafter (going for Alchemist)

yoyoskates999

Glowing Redstone
  1. In Game Name: yoyoskates999
  2. Is your Age 15+? (if not what is?) (optional, may affect app, dependent) :14
  3. Are you on HC for a month now? If so how long? 2 days
  4. Previous towns: none
  5. Previous guilds: none
  6. Preferred Starting Rank: | Recruit | or | Villager| Villager
  7. Preferred plot size/Location (read above, take note of WIP's) Underworld 8x8
  8. Are you planning on following the *Golden Rule* or regular Taxation? Regular taxation
  9. Do you regularly use Spout or Minecraft Client? (Spout is better! Get.spout.org) Spout
  10. Did you read the rules and recite them till you know them by heart? yes
  11. How was Valor brought to your attention? A friend
  12. Skype/Ts Access? (insert "yes" followed by preferred tool Or "no") yes
  13. Classes and paths you are currently ? Warrior Crafter

turtle_guy

Stone
  1. In Game Name: turtle_guy
  2. Is your Age 15+? (if not what is?) (optional, may affect app, dependent) : 14 (turn 15 in September but mature for age)
  3. Are you on HC for a month now? If so how long? Been white listed about a year now playing off and on
  4. Previous towns: Solitude/Valhalor (older map)
  5. Previous guilds: none
  6. Preferred Starting Rank: | Villager|
  7. Preferred plot size/Location (read above, take note of WIP's) I would like to start in the underworld and make enough money to move to the overworld. if that is not allowed, I would like an overworld plot (not estate)
  8. Are you planning on following the *Golden Rule* or regular Taxation? Regular Tax
  9. Do you regularly use Spout or Minecraft Client? (Spout is better! Get.spout.org) Minecraft client but might try out Spout
  10. Did you read the rules and recite them till you know them by heart? Sir yes sir
  11. How was Valor brought to your attention? My brother, hummybuddy, and I were looking for a town and since he got accepted so I would also like to be.
  12. Skype/Ts Access? (insert "yes" followed by preferred tool Or "no") Yes, skype
  13. Classes and paths you are currently ? Currently rouge going to be ranger. Currently crafter going to be merchant or mason (depending on the town and my own needs :D)

on this forum page I think we should have a tasks list. Tasks in different colors should tell the importance of the task. (Green- do ASAP, yellow- Do it in your free time, red- not too important, but if you want to you can.) Also I think we should have 1 or 2 recruitment officers. They advertise the town on /ch re and they review players apps. (like proctors). They also help out newly accepted players in getting settled into the town. I think this will help get a lot more players to join Valor.

In Game Name: pr0jectpat
Is your Age 15+? (if not what is?) (optional, may affect app, dependent) : Well over that... 26.
Are you on HC for a month now? If so how long? No, just recently joined, though have been active in Minecraft since January.
Previous towns: None
Previous guilds: None
Preferred Starting Rank: Villager
Preferred plot size/Location (read above, take note of WIP's) I'm very poor, as I just started, so whatever is the cheapest.
Are you planning on following the *Golden Rule* or regular Taxation? Regular Tax
Do you regularly use Spout or Minecraft Client? (Spout is better! Get.spout.org) Minecraft, might check out Spout though.
Did you read the rules and recite them till you know them by heart? Yes
How was Valor brought to your attention? I asked about any townships that were recruiting on the /ch re, and was told to check this out. After reading about this town, I became very interested. Seems like a great place to play!Skype/Ts Access? (insert "yes" followed by preferred tool Or "no") No, unfortunately not. :(
Classes and paths you are currently ? Rogue and will go to Ranger at 30. For my crafter class, I will most likely go Engineer, as I love working with Redstone on Vanilla, and it is probably a blast on HC as well.

on this forum page I think we should have a tasks list. Tasks in different colors should tell the importance of the task. (Green- do ASAP, yellow- Do it in your free time, red- not too important, but if you want to you can.) Also I think we should have 1 or 2 recruitment officers. They advertise the town on /ch re and they review players apps. (like proctors). They also help out newly accepted players in getting settled into the town. I think this will help get a lot more players to join Valor.
@Archmage_Lloyd Please take a look at this :D

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
XD no need for tags monkey :D ill look at it when im on.
Now next matters :D but this again is a good idea. Will consider it. You got the color codes all fucked up tho, so that would make me notice this for sure hahhahaahha
@pr0jectpat hhahahha you are accepted! welcome to Town!

iTehDerp

Wood
In Game Name: iTehDerp
Is your Age 15+? (if not what is?) (optional, may affect app, dependent) : No, 14.
Are you on HC for a month now? If so how long? 1 day
Previous towns: NONE
Previous guilds: NONE
Preferred Starting Rank: | Recruit | or | Villager|: Villager
Preferred plot size/Location (read above, take note of WIP's): Prefer to live with TheBirdBag
Are you planning on following the *Golden Rule* or regular Taxation? Taxation
Do you regularly use Spout or Minecraft Client? (Spout is better! Get.spout.org) Spout
Did you read the rules and recite them till you know them by heart? I didn't recite them, but I know them pretty well.
How was Valor brought to your attention? TheBirdBag
Skype/Ts Access? (insert "yes" followed by preferred tool Or "no") Yes to both, but I prefer Skype.
Classes and paths you are currently ? Warrior & Crafter
In Game Name: iTehDerp
Is your Age 15+? (if not what is?) (optional, may affect app, dependent) : No, 14.
Are you on HC for a month now? If so how long? 1 day
Previous towns: NONE
Previous guilds: NONE
Preferred Starting Rank: | Recruit | or | Villager|: Villager
Preferred plot size/Location (read above, take note of WIP's): Prefer to live with TheBirdBag
Are you planning on following the *Golden Rule* or regular Taxation? Taxation
Do you regularly use Spout or Minecraft Client? (Spout is better! Get.spout.org) Spout
Did you read the rules and recite them till you know them by heart? I didn't recite them, but I know them pretty well.
How was Valor brought to your attention? TheBirdBag
Skype/Ts Access? (insert "yes" followed by preferred tool Or "no") Yes to both, but I prefer Skype.
Classes and paths you are currently ? Warrior & Crafter

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
Hey everyone, just letting you guys know my computer got fucked up but now its fixed, but my spout wont load so i cant pvp :( i can use normal MC for mean time :) see you guys when server is back up with 1.3.1