• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Valor {Will of Fire} (14) [Neutral-Good] - *Recruiting*

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
@monkeymonk78 Dw ill get around to that ASAP

@Potato_Chipz Perfect You are accepted! some things you need to know
./hero prof crafter
You are a Recruit. So work on leveling up As much as Possiple (AMAP)

@Nicolosi12 Good app, coul have expanded ;) but You are Accepted!!! :D
./hero prof Crafter
You are a recruit.

In other news Please Welcome @Xblock_loverX As The new rank of [Gaurd]! He now has power to have (Very limited) command over recruits. Dont abuse or you are back to recruit. The end.
Mariohgcz has Reached rank 2 in Villager.

BIG CHANGES INCOMING TO THE THREAD
Yes! i love having power even if its limited :p

erikus6

Gold
  1. In Game Name: erikus6
  2. Is your Age 15+? (if not what is?) (optional, may affect app, dependent) : My age is 15 only just recently. (my profile age is for an inside joke)
  3. Are you on HC for a month now? If so how long? No I have not been, It has been a few days now, but one of your residents recommended this place to me.
  4. Previous towns: none
  5. Previous guilds: none
  6. Preferred Starting Rank: | Recruit | or | Villager| Villager, I always love to start from the beginning and earn my way to the top.
  7. Preferred plot size/Location (read above, take note of WIP's) Do to my luck at surviving creepers, I cannot afford much so I'd like to have an 5x5 plot in Underground, but if none are available I'd like an 8x8 in Underground, That way I can save up for a more expensive permanent plot.
  8. Are you planning on following the *Golden Rule* or regular Taxation? Regular Taxation, I have never been lucky enough to find that much in a short amount of time.
  9. Do you regularly use Spout or Minecraft Client? (Spout is better! Get.spout.org) I have Spout and Minecraft, but prefer Spoutcraft.
  10. Did you read the rules and recite them till you know them by heart? Yes I have.
  11. How was Valor brought to your attention? RedTexan told me of it.
  12. Skype/Ts Access? (insert "yes" followed by preferred tool Or "no")Yes, I have both.
  13. Classes and paths you are currently ? Caster and Crafter, working on Necromancer and Smith.

Disrupt3r

Gold
  1. In Game Name: Disrupt3r
  2. Is your Age 15+? (if not what is?) (optional, may affect app, dependent) : Nope, I'm 13. Sorry.
  3. Are you on HC for a month now? If so how long? I've been on for about 2 days.
  4. Previous towns: None
  5. Previous guilds: None
  6. Preferred Starting Rank: | Recruit | or | Villager| Recruit
  7. Preferred plot size/Location (read above, take note of WIP's) Underworld
  8. Are you planning on following the *Golden Rule* or regular Taxation? Yes!
  9. Do you regularly use Spout or Minecraft Client? (Spout is better! Get.spout.org) I use the regular client, but I do have the Spoutcraft client, in which I use scarcely. I may use it more if I get the encouragement to!
  10. Did you read the rules and recite them till you know them by heart? Yes.
  11. How was Valor brought to your attention? My good friend who brought me to HeroCraft, Cake9000.
  12. Skype/Ts Access? (insert "yes" followed by preferred tool Or "no") I have Skype currently, and I'm willing to get TS if I need to.
  13. Classes and paths you are currently ? I'm currently Warrior, and plan to spec Paladin. Also spec-ed in Crafting and thinking about going Smith.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
@Disrupt3r :D You have Been Accepted! I highly recommend you use spout, because it not only allows to see if your skin may bug out, but it has a generally more user friendly interface.
Get with @Mariohgcz When im not online.

1. In Game Name: randomdude1997
  2. Is your Age 15+? (if not what is?) (optional, may affect app, dependent) : i am 15 years old
  3. Are you on HC for a month now? If so how long? no just for 2 days
  4. Previous towns:none
  5. Previous guilds:none
  6. Preferred Starting Rank: Recruit
  7. Preferred plot size/Location (read above, take note of WIP's) Underworld 8x8
  8. Are you planning on following the *Golden Rule* or regular Taxation?yes of course i plan to follow the taxation rules.
  9. Do you regularly use Spout or Minecraft Client? (Spout is better! Get.spout.org)Minecraft Client
  10. Did you read the rules and recite them till you know them by heart?How was Valor brought to your attention?I read the rules but i don't know them by heart.I found out by going through the forums
  11. Skype/Ts Access? (insert "yes" followed by preferred tool Or "no")I don't have skype i can talk through chat
  12. Classes and paths you are currently ? Warrior and crafter

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
@randomdude1997 Please redo your app because you messed up on Questions 8, 9 , 10,
8 - Its a choice, not a "yes or no" question. golen rule or Taxation
9 - Empty which i suppose has to do with #10 being the answer to this one.
10 - look above, Also as a tip, (not just for you) Everyone Re-read the rules twice before actually doing the app.

for recruit training i think we should have town ma's. also for the underground plots there is a large portion that is mined out (where we can build) and another part that is half mined out. Just wondering if u need help mining that out.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Eeyup, We need that mined :3 uhmm town ma's is a good idea, but here's the catch, It should be When every one is level 15+

Also for defense I think we should have tall guard towers out side of the town's walls (2 towers per wall) where guards/ recruits with ling range attacks can stay guard, such as rangers or casters.

Godpuppet1

Wood
  1. In Game Name: Godpuppet1
  2. Is your Age 15+? (if not what is?) (optional, may affect app, dependent) : 24
  3. Are you on HC for a month now? If so how long? Unfortunately no, played Minecraft for about 2 weeks, started multiplayer earlier this week after finally choosing the right server, HC. Since ive been playing ive been trying to find the right hamlet/town for me, as I tend to stick at things once I choose. Valor seems right for me. I really hope that wont affect my application.
  4. Previous towns: None, im new. I grouped with a number of new players and we made a home called Safehaven, it isnt really town but we had communal rules etc.
  5. Previous guilds: None, im new.
  6. Preferred Starting Rank: Villager
  7. Preferred plot size/Location: Underground 10x10 for now
  8. Are you planning on following the *Golden Rule* or regular Taxation? Regular Taxation
  9. Do you regularly use Spout or Minecraft Client? (Spout is better! Get.spout.org) Minecraft
  10. Did you read the rules and recite them till you know them by heart? I have read them and commited them to memory. They seem to be common sense so :)
  11. How was Valor brought to your attention? I saw the recruitment advertisements in chat and the forum thread.
  12. Skype/Ts Access? Yes
  13. Classes and paths you are currently ? Caster/Crafter
Additional info: Im really into the town system in this game, and i'd be happy to help the town I choose however I can. Im not 100% what direction I want to take my character, perhaps a Trader, im still working things out. But I like to work with people to achieve greater goals. Im an experienced player, played loads of MMO's, been in loads of guilds. Im also quite active.