• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Valor {Will of Fire} (14) [Neutral-Good] - *Recruiting*

1.In Game Name: sullykid333
2.Is your Age 15+? (if not what is?) (optional, may affect app, dependent) : Age 16
3. Are you on HC for a month now? If so how long? No, about 5 hours :p
4.Previous towns: None
5.Previous guilds: None
6. Preferred Starting Rank: | Recruit | or | Villager| Either, I really just want to get into the server instead of running around.
7 : Preferred plot size/Location (read above): Lowest of the low :). The 10c plot in the underworld.
8. Do you regularly use Spout or Minecraft Client? Yes, both very often
9.Did you read the rules and recite them till you know them by heart? Yes
10 How was Valor brought to your attention? By asking in the town recruit chat.
11. Skype/Ts Access? (insert "yes" followed by preferred tool Or "no") Yes, Skype
12. Classes and paths you are currently ?: Warrior, crafter. Level 4 each.

1.In Game Name: Fa11enRaider
2.Is your Age 15+? (if not what is?) (optional, may affect app, dependent) :
Age 18
3. Are you on HC for a month now? If so how long? 6 hours of gameplay.
6. Preferred Starting Rank: | Recruit | or | Villager| I prefer Villager
7 : Preferred plot size/Location (read above) The cheapest you have which I beleive only costs 10 coins.
8. Do you regularly use Spout or Minecraft Client? Yes both of them
9.Did you read the rules and recite them till you know them by heart? I have them remembered.
10 How was Valor brought to your attention? A friend told me about it.
11. Skype/Ts Access? (insert "yes" followed by preferred tool Or "no") Yes

TheBirdBag

Stone
1.In Game Name: TheBirdBag
2.Is your Age 15+? (if not what is?) (optional, may affect app, dependent) : Nope D: 14.
3. Are you on HC for a month now? Not exactly... I've been whitelisted for a while, but haven't been active until about a week ago. (I sincerely hope this doesn't affect my app too much)
4.Previous towns: None :D *Yay*
5.Previous guilds: None :D *Yay again*
6. Preferred Starting Rank: Villager
7 : Preferred plot size/Location (read above) Probably the Overworld.
8. Do you regularly use Spout or Minecraft Client? Spout, because its beautiful.
9.Did you read the rules and recite them till you know them by heart? Yes.
10 How was Valor brought to your attention? Xblock_loverX, after killing me.
11. Skype/Ts Access? (insert "yes" followed by preferred tool Or "no") Nope D:
12. Classes and paths you are currently ?: Caster | Crafter, probably to be Wizard | Alchemist
Hopefully you can put aside how weak I currently am, I am a good leveler and will be able to level up fast.

1.In Game Name: HeavenlyBacon
2.Is your Age 15+? (if not what is?) (optional, may affect app, dependent) : Yes
3. Are you on HC for a month now? If so how long? I've been on HC for a few weeks.
4.Previous towns: Lightforge
6. Preferred Starting Rank: Villager
7 : Preferred plot size/Location (read above) Overworld, 12x12 plot, but I hope to share one with TheBirdBag.
8. Do you regularly use Spout or Minecraft Client? Spout, because of it's amazingness.
10 How was Valor brought to your attention? By Xblock_loverX after he nearly killed me and my friend, TheBirdBag.
11. Skype/Ts Access? (insert "yes" followed by preferred tool Or "no") Yes
12. Classes and paths you are currently ?: Rogue | Crafter, going to be Thief | Engineer.

RedTexan

Dirt
1.In Game Name: RedTexan
2.Is your Age 15+? (if not what is?) (optional, may affect app, dependent) : Yes (I am 17)
3. Are you on HC for a month now? If so how long? No. Today is the first day I have been on HC, though I have been playing multiplayer minecraft for a while now.
4.Previous towns: [none]
5.Previous guilds: [none]
6. Preferred Starting Rank: | Recruit |
7 : Preferred plot size/Location (read above) I would prefer a 10x10 plot in the underworld.
8. Do you regularly use Spout or Minecraft Client? Not usually.
9.Did you read the rules and recite them till you know them by heart? They are forever etched into my soul.
10 How was Valor brought to your attention? While looking for a town, Valor was one of the first two to post that they were looking for new members. Considering “Valor” is an epic name and that living in the land of Konoha would be equally awesome, my submitting this application is a no brainer.
11. Skype /Ts Access? (insert "yes" followed by preferred tool Or "no") Yes: Skype
12. Classes and paths you are currently ?: I am currently a warrior and a crafter, though this does not hinder me. Without having a defined class among the warriors or crafters, I will be able to adapt my path to best fit whichever town needs a loyal worker.

1.In Game Name: monkeymonk78
2.Is your Age 15+? (if not what is?) (optional, may affect app, dependent) : 14 and a half
3. Are you on HC for a month now? If so how long?- Yes about a month.
4.Previous towns: Moria- very inactive/unactive
6. Preferred Starting Rank: | Recruit | or | Villager|- villager only because i need to get my levels up.
7 : Preferred plot size/Location (read above)- underworld- 10x10 if possible then 8x8
8. Do you regularly use Spout or Minecraft Client?- spout
9.Did you read the rules and recite them till you know them by heart?- of course!
10 How was Valor brought to your attention?- Well I relized the current town im in is inactive and boring. No one goes on anymore. So I wanted to look for a new one so I asked if anyone was recruiting in the recruiting channel, and archemage_lloyd gave me a link to this website
11. Skype/Ts Access? (insert "yes" followed by preferred tool Or "no")- I can skype, but I can download TS if needed.
12. Classes and paths you are currently ?: I am a level 12 rogue hoping to be a Ninja at 30. Im a level 7 crafter.

Solace_Plays

Stone
1.In Game Name: Solace_Plays
2.Is your Age 15+? (if not what is?) (optional, may affect app, dependent) : 18
3. Are you on HC for a month now? If so how long? : Today is my first day on the server plan to keep on playing
4.Previous towns: none
5.Previous guilds: none
6. Preferred Starting Rank: | Recruit | or | Villager|: Recruit
7 : Preferred plot size/Location (read above): OverWorld 12x12
8. Do you regularly use Spout or Minecraft Client?: I dont use spout just the basic launcher :p
9.Did you read the rules and recite them till you know them by heart?: I have read the rules haven't recited them yet :p
10 How was Valor brought to your attention?: Throught the recruitment channel on the server
11. Skype/Ts Access? (insert "yes" followed by preferred tool Or "no") Yes, Skype will have to download Ts
12. Classes and paths you are currently ? Rouge, Crafter

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Perfect ! Accepted! Im going to be making massive changes to the View of said thread, Stay posted on the forums.

Cake9000

Stone
1.In Game Name: Cake9000
2.Is your Age 15+? (if not what is?) (optional, may affect app, dependent) : Sadly, it's not. I am 13.
3. Are you on HC for a month now? If so how long? Not a month, been 2-3 days now.
4.Previous towns: None.
5.Previous guilds: None.
6. Preferred Starting Rank: | Recruit | or | Villager| Recruit.
7 : Preferred plot size/Location (read above) Underworld.
8. Do you regularly use Spout or Minecraft Client? I usually use my regular client, though I'm starting to use Spout a bit more.
10 How was Valor brought to your attention? Lloyd.
11. Skype/Ts Access? (insert "yes" followed by preferred tool Or "no") I have Skype(yes), but I can get TS if I need to.
12. Classes and paths you are currently ? Currently Warrior, going Paladin when I get to that point. Profession is crafter, probably going engineer, not sure yet..

Nicolosi12

Dirt
1.In Game Name: Nicolosi12
2.Is your Age 15+? (if not what is?) (optional, may affect app, dependent) : Yes
3. Are you on HC for a month now? If so how long? No, I just joined you recommended me to this.
4.Previous towns: N/A
5.Previous guilds: N/A
6. Preferred Starting Rank: | Recruit | or | Villager| Whichever you see fit for me. I will be fine with either.
7 : Preferred plot size/Location (read above) Underworld -> 8x8
8. Do you regularly use Spout or Minecraft Client? I don't know what Spout is.
9.Did you read the rules and recite them till you know them by heart? Uh, not by heart but I read them :D
10 How was Valor brought to your attention? ArchMage_Lloyd ingame recommended me.
11. Skype/Ts Access? (insert "yes" followed by preferred tool Or "no") Yes, skype.
12. Classes and paths you are currently ? Rogue, currently not specialized yet.

1.In Game Name: Potato_Chipz
2.Is your Age 15+? (if not what is?) (optional, may affect app, dependent) : Yes (16)
3. Are you on HC for a month now? If so how long? No
6. Preferred Starting Rank: | Recruit | or | Villager| Whatever you see fit for a newbie like myself
7 : Preferred plot size/Location (read above) Underworld, 8x8
8. Do you regularly use Spout or Minecraft Client? Yes
9.Did you read the rules and recite them till you know them by heart? Yes, I did and will
10 How was Valor brought to your attention? Trade chat with your leader
11. Skype/Ts Access? (insert "yes" followed by preferred tool Or "no") Yes, Skype
12. Classes and paths you are currently ? Warrior (No class yet: Just started)

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
@monkeymonk78 Dw ill get around to that ASAP

@Potato_Chipz Perfect You are accepted! some things you need to know
./hero prof crafter
You are a Recruit. So work on leveling up As much as Possiple (AMAP)

@Nicolosi12 Good app, coul have expanded ;) but You are Accepted!!! :D
./hero prof Crafter
You are a recruit.

In other news Please Welcome @Xblock_loverX As The new rank of [Gaurd]! He now has power to have (Very limited) command over recruits. Dont abuse or you are back to recruit. The end.
Mariohgcz has Reached rank 2 in Villager.

BIG CHANGES INCOMING TO THE THREAD

MTN__D3W

Iron
1.In Game Name: MTN_D3W
2.Is your Age 15+? (if not what is?) (optional, may affect app, dependent) : im 17
3. Are you on HC for a month now? If so how long? this is my first day >.<
4.Previous towns: none
5.Previous guilds: none
6. Preferred Starting Rank: | Recruit | or | Villager| either one would be ok
7 : Preferred plot size/Location (read above) 10x10 would be prefered but either is fine
8. Do you regularly use Spout or Minecraft Client? regular minecraft
9.Did you read the rules and recite them till you know them by heart? yes i have read them
10 How was Valor brought to your attention? first on the forums
11. Skype/Ts Access? (insert "yes" followed by preferred tool Or "no") yes i have both
12. Classes and paths you are currently ? i am a rogue