• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] VALOR [36] [Neutral] *Recruiting*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Valor people, grab your stuff now before Chandler and I take the place over and turn it into our personal playground. We've already removed a lot of inactive people from the regions. We're going to demolish the place and build an awesome themed town since we won't have to put up with citizens during this down time. Everyone is of course invited to help out. We're thinking something like this where everything is mushed together like an actual city, not split up into individual plots. http://imgur.com/a/WyEdT#0

Valera

Diamond
This town is currently late on taxes due on Monday. If you have paid taxes, please send screenshot and note payment information on the first page in this thread. If taxes and late payment fees are not made by Friday, the region will be removed. tiny.cc/hctaxes

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
Ahh the glory days.

How I miss them... Here and gone :'(

Anyone here from the perks recently? It would be exiting to hear they are back into MC- about the only thing that could make me want to hop back on lol.

Jinder745

Obsidian
Ahh the glory days.

Anyone here from the perks recently? It would be exiting to hear they are back into MC- about the only thing that could make me want to hop back on lol.
Arent you perm banned and Yeah the good old days back in Hal

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Ahh the glory days.

Tar Valon, Valhalor, Halvalor, Valor. Ahhhh, the good ol days before Herocraft took a dive with classes and grinding, a time when people actually built cool stuff, a time when people stayed active. Haven't heard from the perks at all, but then again I spend more time on the server i'm a mod of than Herocraft.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
@Valor,
I was appointed new mayor of valor, and Valor willingly agreed, this Town thread is outdated, You will all keep plots and houses, until you are truly deemed IA (inactive) where i will demolish them

Know this, Valor is the Grand city in this region, Valor is Militiry dominance, once i take over, Nothing will fear us, nor will we feel fear of being constantly raided
Act with me, And create a society That is to be a jewel in this region!

Back story:
I am a councilman of the township known as Konoha. As a councilman, Azen tried to work with valor, so i become the new mayor and I have full rights over activities(like events such as mining trips or dueling) and the burdens (such as taxes and treason Etc.) I have full region ownership and i am leaving Konoha under Azen's orders. the reason I am taking control of Valor, is because I volunteered, because i want to slowly change it so that it may not lose regions and it will survive and prosper.

So far:
I have edited the roof, putting on the Unnamed Palace, A palace which in my lore Will watch over Valor, And act as the beacon that is to save you from any death, injuries, and hazards you come across in our town. it is not complete.

Plans : So far i am going to do a Re-post of this thread, And hopefully people will heed the call.
Tax reduction, Eat my popcorn...

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Who wants to join?
Its in the town apps currently but when its moved Fill out the simple app and then Ill review it

Status
Not open for further replies.