• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Town upgrades costs

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Now that Taxes are in would it be possible for us to see a drop in town upgrade prices? Lets be honest, those prices are insane and saving for them takes a long while. Now we have taxes draining some of that money making it even longer for a town to be able to upgrade.

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
I think and Decrease in Upgrade cost is a fantastic idea! But at the same time would like to see an Increase in hamlet costs,

Maybe 1/2 of upgrades and Double hamlet cost

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I think and Decrease in Upgrade cost is a fantastic idea! But at the same time would like to see an Increase in hamlet costs,

Maybe 1/2 of upgrades and Double hamlet cost

I feel this would be ideal, like the other thread suggests, the price of starting the town in the first place needs to be increased and once you have the town it shouldn't be as tough as it is now to upgrade.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Town Requirements
TierCostUpkeep*SignaturesMayor Status
Hamlet 10K 100C 10 Mayor
Town 15K 200C 10 Count/Countess
City 20K 300C 15 Duke/Duchess
Capital 30K 500C 20 Viceroy/Vicereine
Kingdom 50K 1000C 30 King/Queen
Empire 100K 2000C 50 Emperor/Empress

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Town Requirements
TierCostUpkeep*SignaturesMayor Status
Hamlet 10K 100C 10 Mayor
Town 15K 200C 10 Count/Countess
City 20K 300C 15 Duke/Duchess
Capital 30K 500C 20 Viceroy/Vicereine
Kingdom 50K 1000C 30 King/Queen
Empire 100K 2000C 50 Emperor/Empress

That isn't a decrease. oO

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I think Capital was 60K, wasn't it? 40K was City. Those new proposed prices seem reasonable in comparison.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Personally I think the total kingdom cost last map was perfect. It took me a decent amount of time to get it last map and not too many got it. Maybe a small increase from last map would be good but I think those prices were best.