• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Typhon [19] - Neutral

sean7 (2)

Dirt
Town Name: Typhon
Mayor: Sean7
Second in Commands: Andrewh69
Location of Town: X= -578 Y= -78
Charter Signatures:

1. Andrewh69
2. Daniels9
3. Maupletree
4. Matfu2 -48 Gold
5. Linkkings
6. Effey16
7. ZippyZipZipster
8. goznler -112 Gold
9. Dinadmir -17 Gold
10. groundon121
11. Kangol
12. ipwner8840
13. wolfzee -39 Gold
14. keffalump
15. FearlessDonkey
16. Pacmanjones
17. Flexave
18. Jobax
19. Xylent

Town council members
Town Bankers + Gold contest
Warned for innactivity

Current Contests:
- Gold! Buying gold for 9.5c from town members, whoever sells the most gold by July 31st becomes the new town banker!

Rules:
- Do not grief or steal from other town members.
- If there is an argument among citizens, do not fight each other phisically or verbally in the town channel. Council members will resolve issues.
- Do not build in areas with in the town, where you are not given permission. (Stay within the borders of your plot)
- If a town member goes inactive, they will be sent a warning VIA minemail, and if there is no response, they may be evicted.
- Do not raid/attack towns that we are allied with.
- Do not start large scale battles or raids with towns without permission from a council member.

Allignement:
We are a Chaotic Neutral town, meaning that we care more about our own freedom to do what we want than good or evil.
We do go on raids, though for the most part only with enemies of ours.
We also offer services as mercenaries to help out other towns in need, for a price.
We do some trade, but only because we like money, our main focus is combat and architecture
We will have many interpersonal combat related competitions, testing the strength of our members. (Mainly after phase 2 developement)

Upcoming stuff (To-Do's):
- Allocate remaining plots on the surface
- Build shops to be rented out to town members
- Prepare for stage 2 in developement - Underground portion (raise funds, build tools, hire workers, etc.)

Payment #2: Week of 7/11
Paid: @Brutalacerate

Payment #3: Week of 7/18

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I have a bit of a personal grudge against New Dresden, so I might be interested in joining Typhon. I'll think about it for a bit first.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
My only Enemy so far has been the SSS, or more specifically,Weynard. I am friendly with the people of North Reach, and I have never had a problem with anyone from Typhon. I also own a shop very close to Typhon.

linuxguy

Stone
My only Enemy so far has been the SSS, or more specifically,Weynard. I am friendly with the people of North Reach, and I have never had a problem with anyone from Typhon. I also own a shop very close to Typhon.
I was referring to the OP but good to know.

I am interseted in joining Typhon. My in-game name is NDKOHSE all caps no 123. Our account has a 123 because I couldn't acess the old one. Anyways I've been playing on this server for a few months. And would like some portection. I am currently livving in a settlment with WoleverEntun. I have alreay been on a tour of Typhon with ipwner8840 and enjoy the architecture.:)

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
CITIZEN AUDIT

Please update your current citizen list.
Citizen audit on Tuesday, August 2nd.

It would also appear that Typhon has missed last weeks taxes. Please be aware that being in default any longer will result in the removal of town regions.