• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [town suggestion] War!

Could we implement a feature for towns to make official declarations of war against other towns?

Doing so would cost resources and make server-wide announcements. The first town to kill X unique players from another town within a certain window of time would win (unique would prevent graveyard camping, but we could implement instead a different deterrent).

The prize, because it costs resources, could vary.

The feature would have to be balanced based off of township sizes, but I think official declarations could add more dynamic features to raiding.

You could also implement alliance features if this was popular, leading to large fights etc.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah I have been wanting some kind of "scoreboard" or definitive win / loss system for world pvp for awhile. My ideas were more capture and hold fort / resource (gold mine, lumberyards, etc) based, but something like this would probably be simpler to implement. Would love to see it happen.

The unique player kills thing would need some balancing though. I dont want to promote graveyard camping, but at the same time a player recently killed shouldnt have unlimited opportunities to kamakazee the other side without hurting his sides score in someway. Maybe players killed by an "at war" enemy could choose to spawn at a different graveyard to prevent camping, but still award one point for everytime they are killed.