• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] SPIRE - Evil - RoT* - Unofficial

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
For those of you who are completely confused;
This thread was originally made for the guild, Pride.
However, Pride is being merged with the Zeal City of Spire, which is being revived due to popular demand, bugging, interest from a lot of ex-members, and free hugs.
Spire will be returning in the map after Dragongarde. Until then, please do not eat too many donuts. They are very unhealthy.
Cheers.

Thread Incomplete - Under Construction
General chillout/Anti-PK guild
Travels Dragongarde Map, changes camp every week {Returns to HQ on weekends}
Aussie/NZ Timezone (Optimally)
Loves Cake
Hates TCs
Awesome People <----- Who are Awesome

Reserved for the guild! More info will be coming in this weekend (Edited on the 13th Jan.)

Members:
- Shadownub
- [Open Slot]
- NumdgJr
- [Open Slot]
- [Open Slot]
- [Open Slot]
- [Open Slot]
- [Open Slot]
- [Open Slot]
- [Open Slot]
- [Open Slot]
- [Open Slot]

Planned Contents
[Logo] -[Title Header] - [Motto]

[Aim]
[Focus Explanation]
[Rules]
[Member List]
[Recent News]
[Allies]
[Enemies]
[Forever Proud/Hall Of Fame]
[Recruitment]

---LOVE---
[Members]
[Aim]
[Schedule]
[Recent/Upcoming Events]
[Additional Info]

Recruitment! (For those who are interested):
Pride is looking for only SIX (6) members at this point in time. This includes myself and NumdgJr, so that means we're only recruiting 4. :p

If you're considering joining, post with the following information:
What is your ingame name?:
What's your stance on llama cruelty?:
Do you like spamming italics?:
Are drugs good or bad?:
Is Shadowhand sexy? If so, why?:
How old are you?:
Why do you want to join a Guild that isn't even official yet O_____O?:

Potential Recruits:

Noone - We're lonely.

Headquarters:

Reserved for PRIDE [Guild]/Reserved for LOVE [Leading/Organising]/Reserved for More/Primary Reservation

To me when I'm looking for my draft: File is P09
Herocraft, fuck yeah!

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Reserved for More/Reserved for BALANCE [Trade]

Final Reserve. Post away! Although you really don't have anything to post about yet.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Haha, woo! I'll leave you with my corny lines for now while I can be bothered to write a description that actually means something. :p

But in summary, this guild is very laid-back for the moment. It isn't a primary PvP guild that goes around attacking people, but it isn't the ever-working Academy either. Bit hard to explain without writing an essay, or showing you ingame.

At the moment, we'll be setting up headquarters near Num's Dragongarde Tavern, but we'll be moving around a fair bit.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
@Shadownub @Shadownub @Shadownub @Shadownub @Shadownub @Shadownub @Shadownub @Shadownub @Shadownub @Shadownub @Shadownub @Shadownub @Shadownub @Shadownub @Shadownub @Shadownub @Shadownub @Shadownub @Shadownub @Shadownub @Shadownub @Shadownub @Shadownub @Shadownub @Shadownub @Shadownub @Shadownub @Shadownub @Shadownub @Shadownub @Shadownub @Shadownub
If you've returned to Herocraft now, You should make a post in the Guilds section, or get this moved over if you can't.

Go-go good guilds! Unite!

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
I'm retired for now :eek: . I don't play, but I hang around the forums. When I feel like coming back, I'll remove the reserve and move it.

@TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon @TheMormon

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Added a recruitment form. It's pretty tough to fill, though. Requries great skill and dedication.
Guidelines for if you're considering joining based on the (little) information I've got up there at this point:

- We like sexy people or hot chicks. Or a bit of both. If you're one of them, I reccomend applying.

- We don't like Tree Creepers. If you're one of them, go away =D

- Pride is a Guild that IS going to take up a lot of your time if you choose to join, and although we like to give members time to mess around and do whatever they like to do (Particularly on Sundays), on other days, especially the busy afternoons, you'll be expected to come and help out or be with us for guild things. If you don't have that time free, we don't mind you trying out, but you'll be hard pressed for time.

- You'll want to be in an Australian Timezone, or a nearby timezone, or able to stay up during casual hours of Australian Timezones. Most events will be held there.

- Pride will be travelling to different locations in the map upon weekdays, switching locations every week and returning to Dawnspire Isle, our unofficial Headquarters, on weekends. Because of the nature of this movement, you will meet a lot of people. Some of those people will be friendly, others won't. While we try to stick to the friendlier regions, occasionally we will have to step into entirely hostile territory and struggle to survive for a week. It's not an easy life, and if you're not up for that, don't choose it.

- You'll probably want to like all of the current recruits to Pride before joining. If you don't get along well with them, things will be nowhere near as fun for you.

- Pride prefers, but doesn't require, members without townships or other time consuming commitments, because of the amount of time you'll be spending with the guild. If you have a township, you can stay in it, but you may need to spend extended periods of time away from the town on certain weeks.

- Worship the walrus. {Quote:madsplatter}

- We care about your history but won't bias against you unless you are a Tree Creeper or user of similar alignment/style. We judge by actions. Which means if you're in an Evil town that isn't actually that evil, we're fine, but if you're in a 'Good' town that murders and harasses, or you're a Treeper who participates in their actions, we aren't going to love each other very much.
- We don't like tea!

- Pride is a family. We require your commitment, your dedication and your loyalty if you take the oath and join us.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Not actually joining, but I want to see what you'd say to my app, hehe.
~~~~~​
What is your ingame name?: My In-game name is TheMormon.
What's your stance on llama cruelty?: It should be abolished. llamas shouldn't be mistreated. They are living beings too, you know. Oh, unless it's Kuzco. If you don't know who that is, you fail.
Do you like spamming italics?: No, I believe they should be reserved for things that are in need of emphasis, or an emphasis-giving accent.
Are drugs good or bad?: Well, it depends. Improper use; of course t's bad. But, if properly prescribed, they would be just fine, as long as you take them as directed. But, in the way in which most are to take this question, they are bad.
Is Shadowhand sexy? If so, why?: I don't know about sexy or Shadowhand, but Shadownub is absolutely amazing.
How old are you?: I am currently going through my 15th full rotation of the sun, with 14 completed.
Why do you want to join a Guild that isn't even official yet O_____O?: Two simple words, my friend; Why not?
~~~​
Use as example app if you want. :D

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Not actually joining, but I want to see what you'd say to my app, hehe.
~~~~~​
What is your ingame name?: My In-game name is TheMormon.
Oh damn, that's one sexy name. So far, liking it.
What's your stance on llama cruelty?: It should be abolished. llamas shouldn't be mistreated. They are living beings too, you know. Oh, unless it's Kuzco. If you don't know who that is, you fail.
I agree that llamas shouldn't be mistreated... but who's Kuzco? And are you implying that I fail? Not good enough! No! Disappointed with you. :eek:
Do you like spamming italics?: No, I believe they should be reserved for things that are in need of emphasis, or an emphasis-giving accent.
Italics are funny though =(
Are drugs good or bad?: Well, it depends. Improper use; of course t's bad. But, if properly prescribed, they would be just fine, as long as you take them as directed. But, in the way in which most are to take this question, they are bad.
I AM YOUR DRUG. Aside from this, I agree entirely.
Is Shadowhand sexy? If so, why?: I don't know about sexy or Shadowhand, but Shadownub is absolutely amazing.
Shadownub is absolutely amazing, yes. Damn, I would tap that. Well, I wouldn't. But most people would. Other than me. It'd be slightly worrying if I did.
How old are you?: I am currently going through my 15th full rotation of the sun, with 14 completed.
You know, the sun is a goddamn annoying thing, just to point it out. Was scorching today. I've been through 14 rotations... of the moon! mwahahahah! Yeah, it doesn't make sense. Shaddap.
Why do you want to join a Guild that isn't even official yet O_____O?: Two simple words, my friend; Why not?
I haz no gud engleesh, i no understund ur s1mpl3 w0rd5, whut r they meen?????????????????????????
(Apart from that, good answer. But never tell someone they're simple words. Never know what kind of llamas are struggling to read your 'simple words'. I thought we were against llama cruetly here?
~~~​
Use as example app if you want. :D
I will, byatch ;D

<ProfessorShaddy> Thank you for your application, my responses are highlighted in red. Your app will be used as an example. </ProfessorShaddy>

Add me to the list shadow >: O
i shouldnt need an app, all i need to say is......

@Shadownub is SEXY
@Shadownub is SEXY
@Shadownub is SEXY
@Shadownub is SEXY
@Shadownub is SEXY
@Shadownub is SEXY
@Shadownub is SEXY
@Shadownub is SEXY
@Shadownub is SEXY
@Shadownub is SEXY
@Shadownub is SEXY
@Shadownub is SEXY
@Shadownub is SEXY
@Shadownub is SEXY
@Shadownub is SEXY
@Shadownub is SEXY
@Shadownub is SEXY
@Shadownub is SEXY

He sure is attractive. Considering, get with me on skype, because I'm not sure whether you're going to be very 'into' a guild like Pride... but we'll talk there.

In general, I prefer applications to mass tagging. Although it does make me feel special. :p

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Shadow <3 I would never EVER not join, a guild you created :D

If you're considering joining, post with the following information: Ima baws from KO and we could make fun of Lee together.
What is your ingame name?: Plob5
What's your stance on llama cruelty?:Very, Very bad, I luv llamas and I proposed to one yesterday.
Do you like spamming italics?:OF COURSE!
Are drugs good or bad?: Bad but everyone thinks im on drugs so good.
Is Shadowhand sexy? If so, why?: YES for many reasons not to be explained.
How old are you?: 14
Why do you want to join a Guild that isn't even official yet O_____O?: Shadowhand is my brooskii and we can talk about llamas until sunset together. ._>

Bump :D
@Shadownub