• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[TOWN] SKYFORGE [13] [OS] [NEUTRAL/GOOD] [**RECRUITING CLOSED**]

BulkPhase

Obsidian
In-game Name?: Kahzo
Why do you wish to join SkyForge?: I've recently got back into HeroCraft after a long hiatus and am looking for a township. Based on what I've seen in this thread and in game, your town looks professional and interests me.
How did you hear about SkyForge?: Through in game relations and just browsing recent township threads.
How long have you been on the server?: Two years although I have been on and off throughout this time. I currently intend to play actively however.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I'm currently a bard but I'm very flexible at what I can play.
What past towns have you been on in this map?: I have been in Verstad and I have owned Thornhollow.
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I'm an avid builder and I'm also quite skilled at PVP.
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes I will, I am always down for a fight and I see no reason not to defend my own township and it's allies.
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Yes
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of SkyForge and SkyForge's Mayor?: Yes
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: The King as he is above the Mayor in ranking.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: N/A
Can you join and listen to us?: Yes
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVP

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
In-game Name?: Kahzo
Why do you wish to join SkyForge?: I've recently got back into HeroCraft after a long hiatus and am looking for a township. Based on what I've seen in this thread and in game, your town looks professional and interests me.
How did you hear about SkyForge?: Through in game relations and just browsing recent township threads.
How long have you been on the server?: Two years although I have been on and off throughout this time. I currently intend to play actively however.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I'm currently a bard but I'm very flexible at what I can play.
What past towns have you been on in this map?: I have been in Verstad and I have owned Thornhollow.
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I'm an avid builder and I'm also quite skilled at PVP.
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes I will, I am always down for a fight and I see no reason not to defend my own township and it's allies.
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Yes
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of SkyForge and SkyForge's Mayor?: Yes
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: The King as he is above the Mayor in ranking.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: N/A
Can you join and listen to us?: Yes
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes

Accepted, get with me in-game tomorrow if you can't find your way to town, also, I'll need to be on or a manager to get you the proper invites. As always, use /ch who sf or /ch who nw to get the details on who's a manager (their name is shown in green.) You will need both town and kingdom permissions before you may build. I'll help get you a place started and gear you so you can immediately level and begin PVPing with me and some others. I look forward to this.

Klaskepott

Iron
In-game Name: Klaskepott
Why do you wish to join Oasis?: Too become a part of something big. I want people too chat with, laught with and build/fight with. Just simply have a good time.
How did you hear about Oasis?: Heard it from Victim130
How long have you been on the server?: Over a year. Had a huge break thou, so Im a bit rusty.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Dont know quite yet, but probably Caster/healer
Past towns?: None that I can remember, the server restartet so they arent even there.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Knowledge, skills, cheer, and joy. I can provide those and help out where its needed.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Aye!

Tomtm

TNT
Tomtm's Residential
Application

In-game Name?: Tomtm

Why do you wish to join SkyForge?
: I would Like to join a fairly active town, I went are asking about towns that might be recruiting and good towns to join. Many people said that Skyforge is a very nice town, but sadly they where not recruiting for certain reason. When got on today I checked again to see which towns would be accepting new member and to my luck Skyforge was.

How did you hear about SkyForge?: I asked about on Teamspeak for 2-3 day and many people suggested Skyforge.

How long have you been on the server?: I played around November of 2012, but due to my first year of high school I had to put more time into school.

What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I chose the warrior class as of right now, I do not know what class I shall go into after that. As for my Crafting skill I am planning on becoming a Farmer.
What past towns have you been on in this map?: This is my first town on this incarnation.

What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I believe that a well made farm is a well made foundation for a strong capital and as a strong capital should be able to feed all of it residents with nourishment grown at the homestead.

Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?:
If the kingdom needs my sword to fights its enemy's, I shall be there. If the kingdom needs food to nourish it soldiers I shall be there bread in hand.

Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: I shall be loyaI to the true king Xexorian and I shall give my life for the king.

Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of SkyForge and SkyForge's Mayor?:
I shall as long as these wishes are in the best order for the king.

If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: As said before I shall obey my king and all those below him. I will not obey if the wish is to harm the king or him kingdom.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes.

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes.

Can you join and listen to us?: Yes.

If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:
Yes.

Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:
PVE

DaShniper

Legacy Supporter 6
Tomtm's Residential
Application

In-game Name?: Tomtm
Why do you wish to join SkyForge?: I would Like to join a fairly active town, I went are asking about towns that might be recruiting and good towns to join. Many people said that Skyforge is a very nice town, but sadly they where not recruiting for certain reason. When got on today I checked again to see which towns would be accepting new member and to my luck Skyforge was.

How did you hear about SkyForge?: I asked about on Teamspeak for 2-3 day and many people suggested Skyforge.

How long have you been on the server?: I played around November of 2012, but due to my first year of high school I had to put more time into school.

What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I chose the warrior class as of right now, I do not know what class I shall go into after that. As for my Crafting skill I am planning on becoming a Farmer.
What past towns have you been on in this map?: This is my first town on this incarnation.

What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I believe that a well made farm is a well made foundation for a strong capital and as a strong capital should be able to feed all of it residents with nourishment grown at the homestead.
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: If the kingdom needs my sword to fights its enemy's, I shall be there. If the kingdom needs food to nourish it soldiers I shall be there bread in hand.

Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: I shall be loyaI to the true king Xexorian and I shall give my life for the king.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of SkyForge and SkyForge's Mayor?: I shall as long as these wishes are in the best order for the king.

If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: As said before I shall obey my king and all those below him. I will not obey if the wish is to harm the king or him kingdom.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Can you join and listen to us?: Yes.
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVE
Nice App. Accepted! I'll invite you in-game.

Hopper22m

Coal
xexorian, go to my former house and at the corner nearest to the iron door is a chest of stuff i stole from you, and the chest to the right-hand side has them, and the house itself PS im really sorry

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
xexorian, go to my former house and at the corner nearest to the iron door is a chest of stuff i stole from you, and the chest to the right-hand side has them, and the house itself PS im really sorry

Thank you hopper, I got some of it back, but not all. Idk what happened to the rest. I am still missing dozens of chests of items.

zwap1233

Dirt
In-game Name?: zwap1233
Why do you wish to join SkyForge?: i would like to be part of a community
How did you hear about SkyForge?: through the ad board in the spawn city
How long have you been on the server?: not very long i think about a half hour to a hour now
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Rougue and i wish to become scrible but i may change my mind
What past towns have you been on in this map?: none
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: -
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: defense i hope
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: yeah, because i want to be safe in the town
Do you swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: yes
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of SkyForge and SkyForge's Mayor?: yes
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: King, higher rank
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: no
Do you have a microphone?: broke like 2 days ago, planing on buying a new one.
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: yes
Can you join and listen to us?: i guess so
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: yes

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
**Updated township thread to match new policies and leadership changes within kingdom**

In-game Name?: zwap1233
Why do you wish to join SkyForge?: i would like to be part of a community
How did you hear about SkyForge?: through the ad board in the spawn city
How long have you been on the server?: not very long i think about a half hour to a hour now
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Rougue and i wish to become scrible but i may change my mind
What past towns have you been on in this map?: none
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: -
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: defense i hope
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: yeah, because i want to be safe in the town
Do you swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: yes
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of SkyForge and SkyForge's Mayor?: yes
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: King, higher rank
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: no
Do you have a microphone?: broke like 2 days ago, planing on buying a new one.
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: yes
Can you join and listen to us?: i guess so
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: yes

Sorry, at the moment I'm not recruiting directly into Skyforge, I would like to bump you towards Camelot's thread.