• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[TOWN] SKYFORGE [13] [OS] [NEUTRAL/GOOD] [**RECRUITING CLOSED**]

In-game Name?: MrPepperoni
Why do you wish to join SkyForge?: I wish to join SkyForge because I am currently trying to find a good community that I can support & converse with. I hope to find what I am looking for in SkyForge.
How did you hear about SkyForge?: I heard about SkyForge in /ch re while I was asking for a town.
How long have you been on the server?: I have only been on the server for a week now.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am a healer. I plan to become a Mystic or a Cleric. I am currently a crafter.
What past towns have you been on in this map?: None
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?:
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I can support/heal people who are doing a pvp/pve. I can collect resources, and I can help build the town (If needed).
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: I would try my best to defend and protect the capital and it's allies because I want skyforge to stay active, living and protected.
Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: OF COURSE I WILL!
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of SkyForge and SkyForge's Mayor?: YES!
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: If I had to choose to obey either my mayor or the king, I would choose to obey both because I see both of them as my leader, people to worship, people to protect and people to rely on. I trust them, I honer them & I respect them. However I would start to disobey if they start to stop doing what a king and a mayor should do!
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Not atm
Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do.
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:
Can you join and listen to us?: Yes
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: YES!
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I don't mind both.

Last edited:

Islestrike

Legacy Supporter 1
In-game Name?: Islestrike

Why do you wish to join SkyForge?: Recognize the name been playin Herocraft since almost beginning

How did you hear about SkyForge?: First map

How long have you been on the server?: Since almost start

What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Crafter/Caster prob just going to mostly focus on Miner

If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: N/A

What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: Resources and buildings

Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes, because alot of the veterans of herocraft are in our alliance.

Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Yes

Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of SkyForge and SkyForge's Mayor?: Yes

If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: Mayor because the mayor would be more specifically addressed to my concerns than the king would be worrying about the mayor concerns

Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:Not yet

Do you have a microphone?:Yes

If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:N/A

Can you join and listen to us?:Yes

If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes

Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVP

DaShniper

Legacy Supporter 6
In-game Name?: Islestrike

Why do you wish to join SkyForge?: Recognize the name been playin Herocraft since almost beginning

How did you hear about SkyForge?: First map

How long have you been on the server?: Since almost start

What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Crafter/Caster prob just going to mostly focus on Miner

If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: N/A

What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: Resources and buildings

Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes, because alot of the veterans of herocraft are in our alliance.

Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Yes

Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of SkyForge and SkyForge's Mayor?: Yes

If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: Mayor because the mayor would be more specifically addressed to my concerns than the king would be worrying about the mayor concerns

Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:Not yet

Do you have a microphone?:Yes

If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:N/A

Can you join and listen to us?:Yes

If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes

Looks great. Accepted!

Gauntlgrym

Dirt
In-game Name?: Gauntlgrym

Why do you wish to join SkyForge?: I am seeking a Kingdom that is stable, and can provide me with the assets to play a support/healer role in a larger group.

How did you hear about SkyForge?: In the "recruitment channel."

How long have you been on the server?: Relatively new.

What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am a Healer, aspiring to be a master Cleric and Alchemist. I am willing to change my secondary specialization to fit the group's needs.

What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I hope that I can contribute a stable partnership. I wish to be a loyal person that can be relied on at any time. My contribution is loyalty.

Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes, because SkyForge is my city, and it is my absolute duty.

Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Of course.

Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of SkyForge and SkyForge's Mayor?: At all times, and all places.

If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: I would trust that the Mayor's words are the King's words. However, the King would always and instantly overrule him.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: N/A

If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:
Of course, treason is unacceptable at any time.

Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: My favorite time in Minecraft is building structures for PvP purposes. Militaristic buildings that will give us benefit over the enemy. My answer then is both: I love the PvE aspect of preparing for PvP. :)

Last edited:

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name?: Gauntlgrym

Why do you wish to join SkyForge?: I am seeking a Kingdom that is stable, and can provide me with the assets to play a support/healer role in a larger group.

How did you hear about SkyForge?: In the "recruitment channel."

How long have you been on the server?: Relatively new.

What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am a Healer, aspiring to be a master Cleric and Alchemist. I am willing to change my secondary specialization to fit the group's needs.

What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I hope that I can contribute a stable partnership. I wish to be a loyal person that can be relied on at any time. My contribution is loyalty.

Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes, because SkyForge is my city, and it is my absolute duty.

Do you sear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Of course.

Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of SkyForge and SkyForge's Mayor?: At all times, and all places.

If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: I would trust that the Mayor's words are the King's words. However, the King would always and instantly overrule him.

If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: N/A

If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:
Of course, treason is unacceptable at any time.

Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: My favorite time in Minecraft is building structures for PvP purposes. Militaristic buildings that will give us benefit over the enemy. My answer then is both: I love the PvE aspect of preparing for PvP. :)
Are you whitelisted?

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Accepted, get with me, Dashniper, xexorian, or wildarm5 for coords and invitation.

Little bit late on this one, radi ! :)

also:
4Hj0bvA.png

Frodowr

Wood
In-game Name?: Frodowr
Why do you wish to join SkyForge?: Because I would like a town to start off my adventure at
How did you hear about SkyForge?: DaShniper asked me to apply here
How long have you been on the server?: Not very long only about 2 days
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I plan to become something after Healer (Maybe Bloodmage) And Profession I will let you guys choose, what ever I would be most useful with
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: I do not have a town to leave
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I will try and contribute however I can to this town/capital
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes, because I will always stick by my allies unless they betray me or give me a serious reason to not stick by them
Do you swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Yes
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?:I would obey both unless they ordered me to go against one another then I would follow what I thought is best
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: Both
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Of Course
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I prefer PVE but I like PVP too

MTN__D3W

Iron
In-game Name?: MTN_D3W
Why do you wish to join SkyForge?: because I want a place to have a home and start off
How did you hear about SkyForge?: In Game
How long have you been on the server?: ive played before but I just returned a week ago
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I plan to become something after caster like the trickster guy and I would like to be an enchanter
If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?: I do not have a town to leave
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?:I am a very good builder and redstone builder
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes, because I like to fight and this is the only town I applied for.
Do you swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Yes
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?:I would obey both if I had to but king is definatly higher up
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: yes

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
In-game Name?: MTN_D3W
Why do you wish to join SkyForge?: because I want a place to have a home and start off
How did you hear about SkyForge?: In Game
How long have you been on the server?: ive played before but I just returned a week ago
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I plan to become something after caster like the trickster guy and I would like to be an enchanter
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?:I am a very good builder and redstone builder
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes, because I like to fight and this is the only town I applied for.
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?:I would obey both if I had to but king is definatly higher up
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: yes

You sir came from an awesome town slightly over a year ago. I know of it. I'd like to recruit you and see what you're made of. Get with me ingame, what hours are you around? ps. That means you're ACCEPTED!! =]

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
In-game Name?: Frodowr
Why do you wish to join SkyForge?: Because I would like a town to start off my adventure at
How did you hear about SkyForge?: DaShniper asked me to apply here
How long have you been on the server?: Not very long only about 2 days
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I plan to become something after Healer (Maybe Bloodmage) And Profession I will let you guys choose, what ever I would be most useful with
What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: I will try and contribute however I can to this town/capital
Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes, because I will always stick by my allies unless they betray me or give me a serious reason to not stick by them
If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?:I would obey both unless they ordered me to go against one another then I would follow what I thought is best
If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Of Course
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I prefer PVE but I like PVP too

I'm willing to give you a shot. Your application and being a new face doesn't give me much to go on, but we'll try you out. Get with me ingame, and I'll guide you to the town!! ACCEPTED!! =]

Wqer_679

TNT
In-game Name?: wqer_679

Why do you wish to join SkyForge?: I have been living with some people who are trying to make a town, but it isn't working and they are rarely online. I want to join a more stable community.

How did you hear about SkyForge?: In RE chat from Xexorian.

How long have you been on the server?: Long enough to spec crafter, and caster.

What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I'm a scribe, and a wizard.

What past towns have you been on in this map?: None.

If your town is an enemy of Newerths or the Kingdoms why are you leaving them for us?:

What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: Manpower, books, and any help in pvp I can offer.

Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes, because I plan on being devoted to the cause.

Do you swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Yes I do (if I get accepted of course)

Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of SkyForge and SkyForge's Mayor?: Unless very unreasonable, I will try my best.

If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: Probably the mayor because it is a kings job to control kingdoms, not a town.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: I can get it if needed.

Do you have a microphone?: No.

If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: Yes.

Can you join and listen to us?: Yes.

If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes I do.

Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I don't get much PVP and I have a history of being bad at it. PVE, I guess.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
In-game Name?: wqer_679

Why do you wish to join SkyForge?: I have been living with some people who are trying to make a town, but it isn't working and they are rarely online. I want to join a more stable community.

How did you hear about SkyForge?: In RE chat from Xexorian.

How long have you been on the server?: Long enough to spec crafter, and caster.

What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I'm a scribe, and a wizard.

What past towns have you been on in this map?: None.

What do you believe you can contribute to the Capital?: Manpower, books, and any help in pvp I can offer.

Will you defend the Capital and it's allies? and why?: Yes, because I plan on being devoted to the cause.

Do you swear fealty, loyalty and your honor to the King of the Order? To King Xexorian?: Yes I do (if I get accepted of course)

Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Nobles of SkyForge and SkyForge's Mayor?: Unless very unreasonable, I will try my best.

If you had to choose, would you obey your Mayor or the King? and why?: Probably the mayor because it is a kings job to control kingdoms, not a town.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: I can get it if needed.

Do you have a microphone?: No.

If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: Yes.

Can you join and listen to us?: Yes.

If you were to break a Kingdom or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes I do.

Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I don't get much PVP and I have a history of being bad at it. PVE, I guess.

Accepted, get with me or a manager ingame for coords!~ :)