• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Silverwyn [12] [Neutral] - KoE

ForTehZZZ

Coal
RE: [Town] Silverwyn [6] [Neutral] - KoE

Hmm... I understand. I guess it is up to Dazerus to descide. I still do not believe it should be done, but maybe thats just me.

However, if you do they that permission, it will be you only. I do not think your friend Z would get it, however, im not sure about that either. Also, if you do get that permission, and then break the rules and steal, you would get punished, your right, so don't do that if you get it! :)

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
RE: [Town] Silverwyn [6] [Neutral] - KoE

Only mods + can unlock chests, unless they are yours. You dont even have the power to lock chests yourself, you have to donate to do that.

ForTehZZZ

Coal
RE: [Town] Silverwyn [8] [Neutral] - KoE

Yyyyyyyeeeessss!! :)

We have 2 more citizens! :) That makes us...

8.... +..... 2......... is....... errr...

10? :S

The two new peeps are Afro Dave (who is gonna go into a slitly 'Inactive' state, but will still hop in now and again to remain 'active') and Soundmanic who has made a reapearence and has joined the town again. :)

Afro Dave should have a plot (I asked him to build a small shack for him to call home), but if he does not have a plot yet, i'll just reserve him a ordinary plot 10*11 somewhere round' town.

Soundmanic said she would only join if she was in some kind of power, like mayor or SIC. I don't know if your allowed two SIC or not, but if your not, then I don't mind dropping down to become just a regular citizen so she can become SIC. ;) If your allowed to have two SIC, then i'll become one of them too! :)

Now that makes us at 10... that means we are safe now? :) Lets focus more on Fiore now. Top priority! :)

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4

Okay, only one SIC at a time, so I'm instating Soundmaniac as that. Thanks for being so gracious about it, Majora.

I'm not going to edit the post yet, as I only have my phone available for now and it tends to not let me edit. When I have use of the PC again, it'll get done.

Glad to have y'all aboard! Now advertise for Fiore!

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7

Congrats on gaining the 10 members :D Looking forward to seeing what happens with Fiore.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7

gabizou said:
Congrats on gaining the 10 members :D Looking forward to seeing what happens with Fiore.

God, no offense to anyone in Fiore, but if they die, im going all out pirate tmw. Just hope im on when/if it happens. Good for you guys for surviving, although youve have under ten citizens for ages now, i still wish you all the best :)

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4

GreekCrackShot said:
gabizou said:

God, no offense to anyone in Fiore, but if they die, im going all out pirate tmw. Just hope im on when/if it happens. Good for you guys for surviving, although youve have under ten citizens for ages now, i still wish you all the best :)

Hush, Greek. We ALL know you wanna loot Fiore, mmkay? They're only one beneath the limit as a town, and we'll have Kingdom borders. Thanks for the good vibrations for Silverwyn, though.

Aegos

Air
RE: [Town] Silverwyn [11] [Neutral] - KoE

Hi, i found us a new citizen!! in case someone hasnt seen her, lilkoreanchik90, shes a friend of mine , and i gave hera regular 11x10 plot, i hope thas ok, thanks :)

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4

Well, I think there's been enough progress on the town hall to take pics. I'll do a few, and if anyone gets a good shot I could put that up too. When I'm using the PC again I'll overhaul the rest of the first post as well.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4

Haven't gotten screenies quite yet, but that's still in the works. Thought I'd dump some thoughts of mine in here:

I've been keen on implementing a city reward system for a while, ever since the original SWP system died when Soundmaniac stepped down as mayor. They can be bought and sold with coin, but primarily citizens will have to earn them through chores around town and donating supplies. Basically I need ideas on what somebody could redeem them for. So far, I have chest protects and Craftbook lifts, and I'll post City Point costs for things like materials from town storage and plots. Maybe I'll make plots upgradeable in terms of height or basement additions. Anything else you have to add would be very much appreciated.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
ForTehZZZ said:
Im am a noob... sorry... but what is SWP? :S

Silverwyn Points. You wouldn't remember this, but Soundmaniac had a thing where if you did stuff you got points, which you could use for stuff in the town.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I've condemned a couple more buildings and put up notices concerning occupied houses that need to be taken down. The ones who gotta move already have a couple of protected chests in Town Storage- if you can't get on for whatever reason please say so. We're working on the castle wall now! After that, we'll have plots to move back into. Thanks for being so willing to shuffle around, you guys.

ForTehZZZ

Coal
Oh ye, I have not been able to log in recently.... the server is still 1.5_01 :(

You probably have not seen me around, because I am waiting for the 1.6.5 server! :p

Aegos

Air
hey guys, im sorry for not being online recently, i have been busy and i havent been at my house for a while...besides the factthe server is not up to date...but i saw you got NIsus to be a citizen hes a friend of mine, zilok brought him didnt he? well ill keep on the forums while im not on MC :)

(just reporting in)

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Glad you popped in, Ryusen (I'm right, right?). Nisus has been doing okay. I think he's gone inactive due to the server too. Would you mind if I went ahead and took down your house? And you know you can downgrade back to the server's level, right?

By the by, Majora, I walked into your house the other day to see if I had set up enough chests to hold your stuff, and I noticed your AIM signs. Until now, I hadn't thought about making a church or library, and what did you mean by T.O.B. and town factory?