• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Shiroku [23] - Neutral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
29wvoyw.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20uopso.png

Hi, welcome to Shiroku's official thread.

Current notice:

We're building a new city called Praxis, which will be the Capital of our future Kingdom. Application is in so we're just waiting for approval! :D

Town Name: Shiroku
Interm Mayor: Acars
Interm Second in Command: Toadsworth29
Official Bankers:
You may also bank with the mayor or SIC of Shiroku or Praxis.
Location of Town: X=999, Z=1165
ATTENTION STAFF:​
Shiroku is in the process of making a new town. This new town will be the Capital of our future Kingdom. As such, the Mayor (me) and SIC (DrShockTrooper) of Shiroku have had to take our names off of this list so we could submit the new town application (Praxis) and be the Mayor and SIC of that town, the center of power for our new Kingdom. Nevertheless, for all purposes when dealing with Shiroku or Praxis, the chain of command and authority is as follows:
1. Howdanrocks
2. DrShockTrooper
3. Shortyy_oD
4. Itzmak

Citizen list:

Howdanrocks (Mayor Authority)
DrShockTrooper (SIC Authority)
0. Acars (3IC Authority)
1. Toadsworth29 (4IC Authority)
2. Oryinn
3. AwkwardJoe
4. Unacknowledged
5. myLord
6. Maristo
7. Starfoxx31
8. KuriTenshii
9. Slipcor
10. SlapACookie
11. StingrayJT
12. Amene
13. MyTaco
14. Twidger
15. xWetzx
16. zerioethan
17. Doctor_Luxia
18. BossWafrican
19. Pallathewaffle

Rules:
-Offer help to any town member who seeks it, if it is possible and not a burden
-Stick to the rules of Herocraft. We're business-people. We have a reputation to uphold.
-Conduct ourselves with professionalism and respect.
-Remind other town members of expected conduct in a tactful, non- threatening way, and if possible, in private
-Follow the decisions and authority of your superiors. The highest ranking member present has final authority unless their decision directly violates our rules. Use common sense.
-Follow the building guidelines for structures within our borders
-We're mercenaries, not senseless rabble. We do not kill or steal senselessly; we conduct business when hired to do so.

Who:
We are a family among ourselves and treat each other with respect and courtesy. We are a neutral group and make no alliances. We do, however, have friends among our regular business partners.

Purpose:
We are powerful, specialized solider. We are hirable and focus on military might and profits. We mostly keep to ourselves and our work. Pay us well and we will conduct business on your behalf.

Our services include:
-Guard Services
-Convoy Protection
-Raiding
-Assassination
-Asset Recovery
-Counter Hits

Prices vary by job. Please contact our Mayor Howdanrocks to arrange a business deal.

Notes:
Business deals are not personal. If you attack us in retaliation to a business deal (after the fact to get back at us), swift retribution will follow. As well, we consider an unprovoked attack on one of us to be an attack on all of us. Oh, and we never tell someone who put a hit on them, but we will counter-hit if requested.

Taxes:

Payment #1: Week of 7/10
Paid: @Brutalacerate

Payment #2: Week of 7/18
Paid: @Kainzo

Payment #3: Week of 7/25

Payment #4: Week of 8/01

Payment #5: Week of 8/09

Payment #6: Week of 8/15

drshocking

Legacy Supporter 3
Sweet updates, Dan. Looks much more organized, just like we are! :) If anyone has any questions, comments or concerns about Shiroku or one of our members, please feel free to contact us or leave a sign outside our city. Careful though, too close and we may think you're an attacker ;)

drshocking

Legacy Supporter 3
Please make the following changes to the member roster:
New Members:
Add Amene, Logix and Mutant Noodles

Parting Ways:
Remove GreyP
Remove myLord
Remove Wolfgang784
Remove Uahuah
Remove Babb1e
Remove SoloPanda

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
I've been trying to get on for some time but I keep getting the bad login error then end of stream error every time i try to log on to any SMP server. W/E, i'll try again tomorrow if I can.

drshocking

Legacy Supporter 3
Just a few notes on the future plans for the town, when we can expect them to fall in place and what we're going to need to get there.

Future Plans | Timeframe| Requirements
1.) Finish level 3 | July 31st |
2.) Design/Construct/Complete level 1 | August 12th |
3.) Expand to City | ASAP | 15K, 15 Members, 64 TNT, 10 disks
4.) Expand to Capital | August 26th | 25K, 25 Members, 64 Pumpkins, 15 Gold Disks
5.) Build market outside of city (still debating) | September 1st |
6.) Build the WWR (if you dont know what it is, ask me) | September 10th |
7.) Build guard towers around market (if market gets built) | September 10th |
8.) Move the job + message boards | ASAP |

drshocking

Legacy Supporter 3
Just as an update, Dan is on Vacation for another week or so. If I'm not around Shorty has the reigns and when he's not on, Mak does...as per the order of Government in the town. If anyone wishes to join government, you can wait: we'll come to you ;) Also, we're gathering as much coin as possible and need some records as we are pushing for City rings. Also, I am tossing around the idea of negotiating with IronPass about a possible trust-pact, which would mean basically an alliance between our two nations. This has to do with future plans for our town, but of course much is up in the air right now....if you are for/opposed to this, send me or Dan a message on the forums or in game.

drshocking

Legacy Supporter 3
Progress on the new town is coming along wonderfully with Shorty, Mak, and Afritay spearheading that particular project. That's so much you guys for being super awesome and for all of your hard work! We really appreciate you!

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
Welcome to the club Dan.
Also, do you have an idea for the city's layout? If not, I could help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.