• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Retribution - (?) - Neutral (planned town)

tacoman1111

Stone
Note: This town shall be not created in a long time, due to inexperience. I advise people on the charter to join another town until my town is in the making. I will be in another town for the time being.
Town Name: Retribution (Changed due to issues)
This thread will see who would like to join my town on the new HC map!
Info: This town shall have a Grand Ancient Feel. Happy to have allies and will make enemies when provoked.
Taxes: TBA
Mayor:
SiC:
Banker:
Council Members: To be decided, it will probaly be occupied by active, helpful players.
Citizen List:
Alliances;
I also have more ideas on what towns I shall join up with to become a kingdom!
Recruiting: Anyone who follows the server rules!
Application:
Why do you wish to join Retribution?:
How long have you been on the server?:
What will your class be (Spec included)?:
Past towns?:
What do you believe you can do for Retribution?:\
Rules:
1. No griefing and stealing from your townspeople!
2. No ugly looking houses, cobble mixed with wood and dirt, keep it a theme that looks nice!
3. Do not raid alliances or face banishment!
4. Pay your taxes!
House Construction:
There will most likely be 8x4 houses (small ones), and 12x5 houses (big ones)
You will be allowed to build within the perimiters, and balconys or something of that kind will be okay too.
People with high positions in the town will get their own personal house which will be slightly bigger than the big houses.
No Dirt, Sand, or Gravel houses allowed! (You may have some sand or dirt if you have a desert or forest theme.)

tacoman1111

Stone
zachimion declared war on tacos a while back... you dont want to be at war with zach and his friends
? I dont know what you are talking about.
This is a completely new town (my first town too!)
If there are these so called "tacos" I have completely no assosiation with them.

tacoman1111

Stone
zachimion declared war on tacos a while back... you dont want to be at war with zach and his friends
? I dont know what you are talking about.
This is a completely new town (my first town too!)
If there are these so called "tacos" I have completely no assosiation with them.

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
Is this town for tacos,or made out of tacos?
making a town out of tacos would be such a waist...