• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Town Regions & use flags

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
@Alator

As much as I know, Town Regions used to prevent town members who were not added to the region from entering. This appears to be off, as I've just tested it. (Talking about the use flags)
A town member is able to enter the housing region of another town member, though he isn't added to the region as "member" nor as "owner". The structure is regioned at all entrances (doors), the blocks on which the doors are placed on too. They are able to enter regardless...

Is this intentional now or a bug? Is the use flag toggled to true for everyone now, regardless who it is or what kind of region?

Last edited:

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Townships don't use WorldGuard in the new system. Use flags aren't a thing for them anymore, so I'm not sure what you're trying to ask.

Hey Eneokun, I bet your problem is the door used. The protection only applies to Oak doors, all the new 1.8 doors aren't protected.

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Hey Eneokun, I bet your problem is the door used. The protection only applies to Oak doors, all the new 1.8 doors aren't protected.

Yes, it's the doors I was asking about. Thanks, I will try this.

- Yeah, the 1.8 doors are not covered by the region protection. You can considered this solved.
@Alator

Last edited: