• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Town Recruit ~~~~ODYSSEY~~~~

MorganFX

Legacy Supporter 5
kNOJ3Aq.png

Welcome to ODYSSEY! We accept all ages and lvls. We are a friendly town with Managers Constantly monitoring members.
Please take a minute to read the rules as you are required to follow them.

Rules :​
No direspect to staff, Members, or Allies (fail to comply result in ban from town)

No stealing from other members (fail to comply results in probation of town permissions)

Permission to build inside town is to be permitted by a Manager (required)

No tunneling in or around town (within 100 blocks from town)

General materials are shared among the town (must ask managers before taking any material)

No snooping in other members houses (fail to comply results in probation of town permissions)

Souls are to be contributed during the week to help with taxes (75s every 1 month)

Members found letting in enemies are automatically kicked from town (Admins are then notified of region abuse)

Info : If you agree to our rules then please take a minute to fill out our application using the format provided.
Time-Zone : (Optional)
How frequently/often are you on? :
IGN (In Game Name) :
Are you Whitelisted? :
Were you part of a Town? :
Do you have Teamspeak? :
Can you take orders/requests from a Manager? :​
Why should we accept you?
Info : Your Application will be reviewed within 24hrs. If your application is not reviewed and responded to Notify a Manager.

Last edited:

Patukott

Dirt
Time-Zone : (Optional) UTC +2
How frequently/often are you on? : Usually in the evenings, more in the weekends. With school ending I will be able to be more active
IGN (In Game Name) : Patukott
Are you Whitelisted? : Yes I am.
Were you part of a Town? : No i have not, I'm still new to HC
Do you have Teamspeak? : Only have Skype, but am willing to download Teamspeak. Prefer speaking in chat.
Can you take orders/requests from a Manager? : Yes, as long as they don't conflict too much with my own interests. (Example, if you ask me to give you all of my wealth for your personal interests then I will not obey.)
Why should we accept you? : I am a creative person at heart and a fairly good builder in MC. I can contribute to the town with my building skills and make it a nicer place. I don't have trouble following particular themes and can adapt fairly quickly. I have sent MorganFX a video that includes one of my works.

Sincerely Patukott

MorganFX

Legacy Supporter 5
Time-Zone : (Optional) UTC +2
How frequently/often are you on? : Usually in the evenings, more in the weekends. With school ending I will be able to be more active
IGN (In Game Name) : Patukott
Are you Whitelisted? : Yes I am.
Were you part of a Town? : No i have not, I'm still new to HC
Do you have Teamspeak? : Only have Skype, but am willing to download Teamspeak. Prefer speaking in chat.
Can you take orders/requests from a Manager? : Yes, as long as they don't conflict too much with my own interests. (Example, if you ask me to give you all of my wealth for your personal interests then I will not obey.)
Why should we accept you? : I am a creative person at heart and a fairly good builder in MC. I can contribute to the town with my building skills and make it a nicer place. I don't have trouble following particular themes and can adapt fairly quickly. I have sent MorganFX a video that includes one of my works.

Sincerely Patukott
Accepted. Please message one of our managers in game for a town invite. Anevia , MorganFX , Devotedworker , Dancergirl365

MINERNOLAN

Dirt
Time-Zone : (Optional) EST
How frequently/often are you on? : It totally varies. Some weekdays for different times, mostly weekends.
IGN (In Game Name) : MINERNOLAN
Are you Whitelisted? : Yeah
Were you part of a Town? : Nope, I'm completely new.
Do you have Teamspeak? : No, I don't like using that stuff. I did have it, but I deleted it from my desktop.
Can you take orders/requests from a Manager? : I guess so, depending on how difficult and time-consuming the task will be, like if it's something that'll take two hours, no, I don't think I'll do it.
Why should we accept you? I don't have anything to say. I guess I'm pretty good at building and I can build a home that can fit into the town no matter what style it is. I'm bright, well at least most of the time (I'm not now, I feel totally braindead). I take leadership if I get a chance at it. I like making pointlessly fun things sometimes. I love RP, RPGs, and MMORPGs. I just got back from a big break of Minecraft because I was playing MMORPGs and hack n' slash games. Anyways, that's all I have to say, I can roleplay very fell when I have to. The end.

MorganFX

Legacy Supporter 5
Your app looks good although some of our town projects usually last a week. other than that your app is good please let me know what you have to say as a compromise.

MorganFX

Legacy Supporter 5
How frequently/often are you on? : It totally varies. Some weekdays for different times, mostly weekends.
Do you have Teamspeak? : No, I don't like using that stuff. I did have it, but I deleted it from my desktop.
Can you take orders/requests from a Manager? : I guess so, depending on how difficult and time-consuming the task will be, like if it's something that'll take two hours, no, I don't think I'll do it.
Why should we accept you? I don't have anything to say. I guess I'm pretty good at building and I can build a home that can fit into the town no matter what style it is. I'm bright, well at least most of the time (I'm not now, I feel totally braindead). I take leadership if I get a chance at it. I like making pointlessly fun things sometimes. I love RP, RPGs, and MMORPGs. I just got back from a big break of Minecraft because I was playing MMORPGs and hack n' slash games. Anyways, that's all I have to say, I can roleplay very fell when I have to. The end.
app looks good although our town projects usually take a week. so if your unwilling to help build are you able to pvp well?

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I will go ahead and say, it is HIGHLY recommended you use teamspeak if you are accepted into this town. It is an easy and effective way to talk. So you may need to get it back >.< Just a suggestion though