• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] PendelHaven [11][Good][NroA]

Welkyr

Iron
Town Name: PendelHaven

Mayor: Welkyr

Second in Commands: Lax12, Jmex

Location of Town:1100, 1500

Charter Signatures:

1 Lax12
2 Chaosgrave
3 JMex
4 Shrike213
5 -
6 Alantar
7 Toxsiick
8 Sp1rit1990
9 dsummersl
10 Welkyr
11 Shakezulah
12 Glitchmodulator

Rules:
1. follow the server rules
2. follow building rules given for specific areas of the town
3. No Freebuilds
4. replant the farms if you harvest them
5. All NRoA Kingdom rules apply too

PendelHaven is a small agrarian community by the ocean. We will be focused on enhancing the lives of our citizens through commerce and farming. The Harbor cove will export our goods to DH Sanctum for selling. Alchemy labs will fuel beautiful structures in our town limits. In addition The outskirts of our town will contain pastures for sheep, pigs, and chickens.

If you Would like to purchase goods from PendelHaven, please catch me in game or post in this thread, we have stacks of most farm and animal products available, and can produce many things on demand between cauldrons and our current supplies.

Pendelhaven is always recruiting! We are looking for mature citizens, preferably 18+ who like to hang out, build nice stuff, and make money! Contact Welkyr or Lax12 if you would like to join.

Edit: Pendelhaven is still around, but a lot of us are bored as hell and waiting for th emap wipe, don't be surprised if random shit pops up in town that Jmex and I have built when we were bored. :D

Apherdite

Queen Bee
RE: [Town] PendelHaven [10][Good][NroA]

Congratulations on township! Your ring has been applied! :D Moving to Official!

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5

Woo! You even met your deadline! Don't forget to keep recruiting, your population is bound to stagnate otherwise

Welkyr

Iron

YAY! I'm sure as we begin some larger projects and acquire wealth we will attract more citizens who want to chill with us :)

Welkyr

Iron

Post updated

We are now selling most goods! This includes stacks of rarer resources such as snow, ice, leaf block, obsidian, and mossy cobblestone.
If we do not have what you are looking for we will create it on demand!

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
RE: [Town] PendelHaven [12][Good][NroA]

Citizen Audit
No one inactive

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5

Note: Neverast CAN fund your city rings, though I'd much rather bargain. We're currently buying logs at 8c a stack, in mass. If you'd like to send a few folks out to gather, I'll gladly buy up to 100 stacks or so.

Welkyr

Iron

sounds good apple, I'll let some people know

Alantar

Stone
RE: [Town] PendelHaven [18][Good][NroA]

My computer keeps getting the BSOD, so I may need to rebuild it. The only problem is I just lost my job and am low on funds, so it may take a bit. I am NOT leaving this town or the server, it's just the only computers that work in my house are very low tier.

Welkyr

Iron

thanks for the heads up bro. I'll make sure your stuff doesn't go anywhere :)

Alantar

Stone

My computer is in the shop getting a major upgrade. I'll be on daily tomorrow if all goes right. Also I have 4 friends that play minecraft that I'm going to try and get them on the server, and hopefully join PendelHaven.

Welkyr

Iron

Good luck with the computer, and that's great! If we can get your friends in the town we can upgrade to city status which would give us a nice bit more build-space

pfdan

TNT

So i am currently beginning to make a rather large biome underneath my house in pendalhaven. I plan on builind an extremely huge underground lake which in terms of size rivals neverast's military battleground. its ceiling will be about 20 down i think and the bottom will be about 70 to 90 down not including the bottom of the lake bed. size wise im not sure what the width and length will be however the waterfall that will be falling from underneath my house is 20 wide and if thats about one fifth of the width im thinking a lake thats roughly 100 diameter and a chamber thats a half dome over it thats about 125 in diameter. If any one is getting board and would like to help in the intial hollowing out of the cavern let me know and next time ill show you where to work.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper

[size=large]Citizen Audit![/size]

If you go under the required number of Citizens for the particular level of Township you are now, you are hereby given 1 week to obtain enough citizens to maintain your level of Township.

I will check back in to the Townships that require more citizens in exactly 1 week.

The following users are inactive and need to be removed ASAP from your Citizen List:

[Username Typo] = Active, just needs their name fixed on your Citizen List

Username (Last Login)

Getcrazy (04/18/11)
Lethargicdingo (04/24/11)
Nocgamer (04/16/11)
Slunx (04/15/11)
Strangetaco (04/28/11)
Stratos695 (04/22/11)