• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Panorama [KO] [36]

madsplatter

Diamond
Charter updated! Lots of new sexy people coming in. If we stick together and work hard, I feel we'll get a lot done in no time. :) Don't get discouraged, the nature of HC is very rage worthy. If something shitty happens to you, take a breather and come back in a bit. It's sad to see new people leave because of a bad first impression. As well, those I've added, please let me know if I forgot you or horrifically butchered your name, because I'm sure some names are screwed up.
In the meantime, keep leveling, keep mining, keep getting money! Tomorrow I'm going to undertake the process of building the town hall and inn, but if someone wants to start on that feel free. I am going to put up my server tomorrow so people can replicate the buildings when I'm not on. I don't want this to be like Spire where nobody knew what to do a lot of the time really, so I'll get some projects going that people can always work on, so you don't need my direction.
Cheers,
Mad :p

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
No, i wanted to make my own house, because im sick of beign told ot do soemthign then getoiing yelled at when i do it. but my house is gone now , jus tgot raped.

madsplatter

Diamond
I have no clue what either of you are talking about tbh. Haven't been on all day. Either way sad to see you go Dalton, good luck on HC.

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Cool to see us with more members now. I'll be back on HC in bout 1 week. Soaking up all the rain at the beach :/

I really want to see the new map and what the town looks like!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Under the diplomacy you should change Kingdom of Edolas to Order of Edolas :) Also, is there a Fire Creeper thread?

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Under the diplomacy you should change Kingdom of Edolas to Order of Edolas :) Also, is there a Fire Creeper thread?

Also change Order of the Sun to Xandria Dominion.

Also, LF and Canterlot are Order of Edolas towns, they are listed along with the group name, so if you are to list XD, you should include Nevermore and Newerth! :)

madsplatter

Diamond
Alright, we have no official "town stuff" to speak of yet, but we have a tinsy little building site. Feel free to stop by, hopping on now to get to work on town hall actually. :)

nafets121

Glowing Redstone
LOL, nice on @dalton10 IF IT IS TRUE sorry to say but personally I don't completely trust it YET, I would like to talk to you in-game / have some more proof or so PM'ed to me.

nafets

P.S. it is still Mad's decision ofc, if he decides to let you back in that is ok ofc. but I would still like any proof you have, just to be sure I can trust you completely (I already trust you but with a bit of caution)

Carlover1234

Obsidian
Someone stole my stuff a few days ago. We really need to have better security and check people more often. We cant let anyone in. Dalton if you stole my stuff or any of your friends did, then I'm ashamed of you. But I trust you that you didnt.

corey

Stone
1) What is your IGN?​
2) How long have you been playing Herocraft, Minecraft?​
3) What class are you/plan on speccing to?​
4) What could you bring to KO - why should we recruit you?​
5) Do you have TS3/Skype? If not, could you easily obtain it?​
1. my IGN is Cocobean0201
2. I have been play herocraft since the august of last year​
3.im a rogue now but plan to be a ranger​
4. i will devote most of my time/resources to the town and i swear to kill all tree penises i see​
5.yes i have both TS3/Skype​

@madsplatter , sorry for sayign all that stuff, i was forced to, i was spying on some rouge rebels that stole from our camp. We totally raped their base >:-P but anyway, pleasseee put my name back on the lsit :p
What he said is true because the people he raided are our real friends so they called me on skype asking me to join them because they had no friends on the server because they thought dalton was there friend but backstabbed them so when i said no they got pissed and started to rage but this is prof that dalton was just spying.

1) What is your IGN? pjpendergrass1​
2) How long have you been playing Herocraft, Minecraft? ive been playing minecraft since it came out and hero craft about a week before the map change​
3) What class are you/plan on speccing to? rogue spec ranger​
4) What could you bring to KO - why should we recruit you? im a good pvper and will pretty much do what people ask me 2​
5) Do you have TS3/Skype? If not, could you easily obtain it? i have skype​

nafets121

Glowing Redstone
@corey @pjpendergrass1 Hello both,

Sorry to inform you but we are NOT actively recruiting, because of some room issues :rolleyes:, so only if @madsplatter thinks you have a good reason to join you can be recruited by us, but don't get your hopes up for now. You CAN however build in the neighbourhood and visit as long as you don't enter without permission/build disturbingly close :). Also know that we do NOT turn you down completely as of yet, you are just in a waiting line for now ;).

Hope to see you both in HC soon,

nafets121
SiC of KO

@corey @pjpendergrass1 Hello both,

Sorry to inform you but we are NOT actively recruiting, because of some room issues :rolleyes:, so only if @madsplatter thinks you have a good reason to join you can be recruited by us, but don't get your hopes up for now. You CAN however build in the neighbourhood and visit as long as you don't enter without permission/build disturbingly close :). Also know that we do NOT turn you down completely as of yet, you are just in a waiting line for now ;).

Hope to see you both in HC soon,

nafets121
SiC of KO
ive been living in the little shelter place for quite a while i just forgot to send the app

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
Hey guys, Listen, im quite sad today, for at exactly 9:40 EST time am, my friend hacked my email and my minecraft account. Until i say so, don't let me go anywhere. Kill me everytime you see me until i say so. - the people who hacked my account is Gunmoney321 and Mrchucklez. @madsplatter @pandaman7 @pjpendergrass1 @nafets @Carlover1234 - tell my whoelse i should tag. Last of all, I might get my account back, because Gunmoney is gonan talk to me about demands he has for me. I will try to make sure he leaves the KO out of it.
-Dalton10