• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Panorama [KO] [36]

xXAmonicXx

ICE ICE ICE!
@xXAmonicXx @xXAmonicXx
@xXAmonicXx @xXAmonicXx
@xXAmonicXx @xXAmonicXx
@xXAmonicXx @xXAmonicXx
@xXAmonicXx @xXAmonicXx
@xXAmonicXx @xXAmonicXx
@xXAmonicXx @xXAmonicXx
@xXAmonicXx @xXAmonicXx
@xXAmonicXx @xXAmonicXx
@xXAmonicXx @xXAmonicXx
@xXAmonicXx @xXAmonicXx
@xXAmonicXx @xXAmonicXx
Edit: Oh, wait, that's a wrong name.. Well ok now, since we've all seen enough time to get back on hc, for some in real-life (I won't say names here, but the one should now what I mean) and stop being some ass kids..

TurtleSick

Glowing Redstone
Y am I not on list D: oh well i think i need to make a app then lawl

1) What is your IGN? TurtleSick​
2) How long have you been playing Herocraft, Minecraft?Hmmmmm, since November or december​
3) What class are you/plan on speccing to? I r gunna b NINJA and Merc​
4) What could you bring to KO - why should we recruit you? Because I already live in Panorama >:3​
5) Do you have TS3/Skype? If not, could you easily obtain it?I have skype and IM already in the chat​

Nexeoes

Stone
1) What is your IGN?Nexeoes​
2) How long have you been playing Herocraft, Minecraft?Well... actally since when you had to level ti 50 and when i started to first build Ironpass​
3) What class are you/plan on speccing to?Necro or wizard​
4) What could you bring to KO - why should we recruit you?I just want to have fun and build.I also when im a higher level fight along side my allies.​
5) Do you have TS3/Skype? If not, could you easily obtain it?Yes i have both​

1) What is your IGN? iPyramidZz​
2) How long have you been playing Herocraft, Minecraft? Herocraft, since yesterday, Minecraft, since September 2011​
3) What class are you/plan on speccing to? Warrior, Samurai​
4) What could you bring to KO - why should we recruit you? I need a town to stay in, I would make good builds and I have a friend I know there.​
5) Do you have TS3/Skype? If not, could you easily obtain it? Yes I do have a Skype Account​

MegaMuffin

Wood
1) What is your IGN? MegaMuffinMan​
2) How long have you been playing Herocraft, Minecraft? I've been on Herocraft since yesterday, and Minecraft since February 2011​
3) What class are you/plan on speccing to? Warrior, Paladin​
4) What could you bring to KO - why should we recruit you? I do not have a town to stay in, and I am a moderate builder. I also have a few friends already in the town​
5) Do you have TS3/Skype? If not, could you easily obtain it? I have a Skype, but not a TS3 account​

1) What is your IGN? drapion83
2) How long have you been playing Herocraft, Minecraft? i've been playing herocraft for 10 minutes ago and minecraft since december 2010
3) What class are you/plan on speccing to? Rogue, Ninja
4) What could you bring to KO - why should we recruit you? I don't have a town and my friends Seano299, Megamuffinman and Ipyramidzz have already been accepted to the town so i would like to be close by, i have also been told i am a moderately good builder​
5) Do you have TS3/Skype? If not, could you easily obtain it? I have a Skype, but not a TS3 account

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
2) How long have you been playing Herocraft, Minecraft? i've been playing herocraft for 10 minutes ago and minecraft since december 2010
4) What could you bring to KO - why should we recruit you? I don't have a town and my friends Seano299, Megamuffinman and Ipyramidzz have already been accepted to the town so i would like to be close by, i have also been told i am a moderately good builder​
5) Do you have TS3/Skype? If not, could you easily obtain it? I have a Skype, but not a TS3 account
You dont need a TS3 account you just need to download it :p

sorry I actually do have a Teamspeak , I used it for raiding in Wow

Ameixa

Stone
Well, Im already in the city but fr some reason my name isnt on the list, lemme post my app then:​
1) What is your IGN? Ameixa_Nerd​
2) How long have you been playing Herocraft, Minecraft? A month.​
3) What class are you/plan on speccing to? Im a healer but Im mostly playing as a crafter/enchanter​
4) What could you bring to KO - why should we recruit you? I know many friends from there​
5) Do you have TS3/Skype? If not, could you easily obtain it? Skype, but you already have it​

ginowibi

Wood
1) What is your IGN? Ginowibi/ginowibi
2) How long have you been playing Herocraft, Minecraft? Herocraft : I think about 1/2 weeks.
Minecraft: I think 1 and a half year.
3) What class are you/plan on speccing to? Hunter and merc ;)
4) What could you bring to KO - why should we recruit you? I have a lot of friends. Espacially Turtlesick! :D
5) Do you have TS3/Skype? If not, could you easily obtain it? I have skype.