• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Panorama [KO] [36]

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
@Carlover1234 - That's quite mean of what they did to you. And like what Bigguth said, expected better from them since they are very loyal to KO. This is pretty saddening since I knew both Sig and Plob back in the days...

If you feel mistreated, contact your Mayor.

EDIT: Sucking up like that wouldn't do much. I've taken everything back. @Shadownub

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
For anyone who's thinking of leaving KO - I'll be honest, having led the RoT which KO was borne from in Zeal. Leading is hard, and so is being a member of a town where you want to contribute. But you guys are good people and I know for a fact that many of you have the dedication that will bring success not just to the KO, but also to yourself. You have the choice to make a difference within your town or to be lazy and stay content or worried with what it is. You have the choice between working hard and ignoring your happiness and the town's. Many of you are ex-RoT members and I know that ALL of the members who originated from Zeal are amazingly dedicated and just fun people to be around. Knowing madsplatter, who is also an amazing guy, even those of you who I don't know are capable of fulfilling your 64-bit dreams as well as the aspirations of the town. You guys are the passion of the town, and so long as you keep each other happy, you'll keep the town running, successful and enjoyable for everyone. Don't argue and you'll do better for everyone. :D

A town is what you make of it, so make the best from it and put in your efforts to make it better. ;)

If you feel mistreated, you can always take the choice that @dalton10 took, which made him happy. :)

Your support, opinion, encouragement and all of those other things are appreciated.
Trying to influence members to leave KO isn't. Take the advertisement someplace else. You know better than that.

Any 'MISTREATMENT' of members will be handled. Keep your townmates happy and they'll do the same for you. If you have any issues, talk to myself or mad, we'll do what we can. Thankies.

(Yeah, yeah, I know I'm not actually a KO member ~_~ but I'm watchin' you all. mwahahahhaa.)

EDIT: @AzenYumCha - I don't believe in editing to change meaning. Just a heads up for the future, no advertiseys pretty pleasies. o:

madsplatter

Diamond
lolwuthi.
I've been taking a break for a few weeks or so to avoid pointless drama like this. Everybody grow up and stop being butthurt over worthless problems. :c

xXAmonicXx

ICE ICE ICE!
Yeah, this annoys me to, you can always tell someone that he is doing something wrong, but that's all it takes, you don't need to be harsh, or take disciplinary action. Everyone has to trust someone, that's what makes poeple working towards their goal. Important sentence: A town in herocraft is like a giant web made out of people who hold each other hands and trust each other, though if someone let go, everything can fall apart. So please let's all be mature and try not to do any rash decisions. We all been and still are friends and it would be best if we could keep it that way. Thanks for reading. @Shadownub Even though you kinda left, thanks for all the help you give us, this town would'nt have had such great people if not for you, you planted the seed that we keep growing, thank you. :)

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
Please remove Demonxman from your town members list. He is a member of Altum.