• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Panorama [KO] [36]

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
Good nes for all KO members. I've decided to discontinue my raids/stealing runs. I will refund what I can to the KO (I sold some gold to get money for something). Mrchucklez will also discontinue said raids. Although distrust will almost certainly have a presence, that is to be expected and understandable. So here I pledge, on behalf of Mrchucklez and myself, that you will not see our tags near or in your homes, base, town, etc. unless you wish them to be there. Finally, I'm apologizing for my stupid and rude behavior, it was very rash and probably goes against all of the Herocraft rules. This apology goes out especially to ArcticJ609, and Dalton10, as we got them kicked out of KO. May all players have a fun experience and a wonderful time on this God blessed server.

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
You used Dalton's account, that is against the rules, enough to get you permbanned. If you use 2 accounts on Herocraft, you'll have ALT's and Alt's is like one of the worst rules to break. You know that when you took his account, you stole in real life.
Thats true then can track back daltons account to being on the same ip as yours to prove it as well

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Glad to see that argument is over. Now we can discuss more meaningful things.

madsplatter

Diamond
Have decided on a council, don't be mad if you aren't on it. There's lots of people who deserve to be members but I want to keep it as small as possible so we can make things move fast:

@Pandaman7
@Troppicz
@alexjw101 (sigpit)
@Daanor
@Upb34t
@time_warp1
@dils1

Have an update planned for the thread soon, and will be outlining plots in the near future. Due to the limiting nature of Hamlets, and the large public buildings required, we will be starting off with few plots, I am hoping to create large ones now, so everyone can buy a large one as we expand. This means I want to get digging on an undercity asap. Plan on making it so you can buy above ground plots, and then everyone gets a pretty underground plot.

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Congrats to all who made it onto the council!

I'll be Back in a few more days. To help with all the slave labour

nafets121

Glowing Redstone
Some cleaning up could be nice (Wating for @madsplatter to give the OK) BUT I would still like th post to be at least archived somewhere so they can be looked back on. There are some reports/acquisitions/promises in there that I personally would like to be able to see / look / refer back to, should that be necessary on a later date.

P.S. not tagging Brutal in purpose :p, let Mad tag him, when he gives the OK/NO :D

madsplatter

Diamond
Some cleaning up could be nice (Wating for @madsplatter to give the OK) BUT I would still like th post to be at least archived somewhere so they can be looked back on. There are some reports/acquisitions/promises in there that I personally would like to be able to see / look / refer back to, should that be necessary on a later date.

P.S. not tagging Brutal in purpose :p, let Mad tag him, when he gives the OK/NO :D
No need to clean up imo. Let the first post do the talking, the rest is generally irrelevant besides for history/nostalgia purposes. @Brutalacerate

Carlover1234

Obsidian
Congrats on the council! I really hope we progress as a kingdom and have no more trust issues. Dalton, I hope those old friends of yours aren't lieing because if they are, we will scare them so far away!

madsplatter

Diamond
@dalton10 why'd you leave? ._.

In other news, due to small nature of Hamlet, we have 50r to work with. So with pub buildings, only room for 3-4 noble plots. That's why we are hollowing out an undercity. It's right next to the town hall. I dug out an outline, try to level and clear it down to layer 36. The faster we do this, the faster everyone gets plots and protection. As well, please leave the unexplored ravine UNTOUCHED. I have some plans for it.

madsplatter

Diamond
We can make an exception for LF members, we know what you guys have been through. We'd love to help you rebuild though, if that's still in the realm of possibility.