• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Olympus [24] {Neutral} - [S.S.S.]

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
olyu.png

Olympus is an official S.S.S. town. Citizens of Olympus will be allowed to build a home on the slope or base of Olympus, but will need to build attractive looking structures that fit the decor of the town. Plots will be assigned based on merit, determined by the aesthetic value of other structures built by the player in Herocraft or elsewhere.

Multiple plots can be assigned to a citizen of Olympus and a plot starting at 12x12 and may be as big as 25x25 (Noble Plot), though smaller plots will also be assigned. If a citizen of Olympus does not wish to build themselves a home they may pay or simply ask another citizen of Olympus to build one for them, or may live with another town member.

Town Name: Olympus
Mayor: Oxea
Second in Command: pyrokinetic
Town Banker(s): Oxea, pyrokinetic & ReedME (CFO)*
Location of Town: -1847, 140
*CFO = Chief Financial Officer

Charter Signatures:
1 - Oxea
2 - R3xz
3 - Private_Jimmy
4 - BostonBrawler
5 - AussieDingbat
6 - idkhowtoplay
7 - RADtheChicken
8 - ChibiVampire
9 - RobertWest
10 - Ricecakes394
11 - pyrokinetic
12 - ReedME
13 - Quennail
14 - Mitul
15 - st3pur308
16 - Huynher
17 - Araldian
18 - Magicmushroom
19 - Reinek
20 -KiwiGuy_NZ
21 -Echotrium
22 - karyon
23 - Dragzorath
24 - Daxon
25 - Destrucshot
26 - jasperlolie1
27 - whitemagehealu (Unofficial Oly Citizen)
28 - Fadedlines
29 - IzumuTetsuna
30 - boyscout_
31 - killlerr1​
32 -Wizzbang1337​
33 - Thunderjolt (Unofficial Oly Citizen)
34 - TitanMoney
35 - defendog
36 - ShapesArnotts
37 - alphaSierra11
38 - Tobwg95

Key: Gold = S.S.S. Council Member
Silver = Noble
Red = Probation
Italics = Inactive
* = Awaiting 3 Day Rule

S.S.S. Rules:
Do not attack Newerth.
Do not attack any allies/friendly towns/members.
Do not steal from fellow members.
Do not leak information.
Listen to your Division Commander and Second in Command.
Only build where you are allowed to build within the town.
Only bank with our S.S.S. towns.
Do not create alliances without first speaking to a ranking member of Fort.
Adhere to the Server Rules obviously also.

Diplomatic Relations:
S.S.S. Diplomatic Relations can be found in this thread here. Please note that the list isn't currently up-to-date. So refer to other townships thread posts to double check our standings.

Notably, we're currently hostile towards North Reach (Former Killuminati), New Tempest & Typhon, more info about this issue can be found here.

These 3 towns are currently at war with us but we Olympus & S.S.S. aren't and instead take a 'Hostile' stance due to not seeing this issue worthy of War status.

Also, one may find the names of other hostilities on the Olympus Message Board located in the Trading Post area.

Application for Citizenship:
If you wish to join Olympus you may if you are already a member of the S.S.S. or may apply using this application. Accepted applicants will be required to be members of the S.S.S.

In Game Name:
Do you have a microphone?
How long have you been on the server?
Do you have any friends that might also join?
Why do you want to join us?
Would you want to build in this town? (Pictures of previous structures recommended but not required)
Have you been in any other Towns on this map before?
Have you been banned on the server before?
What class are you?
Anything else?

S.S.S. Section & Division Assignment + Info:
S.S.S. is founded as an organization based off Fort - Guild - Assault. For more information about S.S.S. refer to this thread here. As for applying to a section and division, refer to this thread here.

Please note that both topics aren't up-to-date.

Citizen Tax Info:
Citizen Tax collection will consist of a payment of 10 gold ingots every week. Collection will occur every Sunday at 6PM AEST (Please convert to your time zone where necessary), where payment will be made to either Oxea, pyrokinetic or ReedME. Failure to pay may incur a tax penalty which is yet TBA.

Payment #4: Due 07/08/11 (Sunday 6PM AEST)

Collection for Payment #1, #2 & #3 (17/07/11, 24/07/11 & 31/07/11) is still on going as taxes are still due for some citizens.

Please note, payments can be made prior to the due date.

Town Tax Info:
Payment #1: 04/07/11
Paid: Kainzo (via IJM)

Payment #2: 10/07/11
Paid: Kainzo (via ReedME)

Payment #3: 16/07/11
Paid: Kainzo (via Oxea)

Payment #4: 24/07/11

Payment #5: 31/07/11

Payment #6: 07/08/11

Payment #7: 14/08/11
Paid: BadHaddy(via Oxea)

Payment #8: Due 22/08/11 (Monday 8PM CST)
Paid: TBA

OP Last Updated: 15/08/11 - Citizen List, Citizen Tax & Town Tax info updated.

08/08/11 - Citizen Tax & Town Tax info updated.
05/08/11 - Updated Citizen List in terms of citizen activeness.
31/07/11 - Updated Citizen List to reflect citizens on 'Probation' status & Updated Town Tax Info.
29/07/11 - Updated Citizen List to reflect inactive citizens & Updated Thread Title to also reflect the new changes.
27/07/11 - Updated Citizen List to reflect 3 day rule & Updated Thread Title to also reflect the new changes.
25/07/11 - Updated Town Tax Info.
24/07/11 - Updated Citizen List in terms of Noble status, Updated Citizen Tax Info & Updated Diplomatic Relations section.
23/07/11 - Updated Citizen List and Thread Title, Updated Citizen ending the 3 day rule wait.
21/07/11 - Updated Citizen List and Thread Title to reflect the new citizens joining, Updated citizens ending the 3 day rule wait.
19/07/11 - Updated Citizen List and Thread Title to reflect the new citizens joining.
18/07/11 - Updated Citizen List and Thread Title to reflect the new citizens joining.
17/07/11 - OP updated with Citizen Tax Info & Tax Payment #3.
15/07/11 - Updated Citizen List to reflect 3 day rule, Updated Thread Title to also reflect the new changes.
12/07/11 - Revised application questions, Updated thread title to reflect new alignment updates, Updated Charter, Updated Citizen Tax info, & Updated Diplomatic Relations section.

i would like to join your town...
IGN: jasperlolie1(u remember me??)
referral: reedme
i do have a mic.
and i have joined today
no friends yet..
bcuz ur town is big and i really need a town
i wanna buld my house there
and i havnt joined other towns
never banned... not even an a other server
plz add me to your town list

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
i would like to join your town...
IGN: jasperlolie1(u remember me??)
referral: reedme
i do have a mic.
and i have joined today
no friends yet..
bcuz ur town is big and i really need a town
i wanna buld my house there
and i havnt joined other towns
never banned... not even an a other server
plz add me to your town list

Welcome to Olympus! Please get with me, pyrokinetic or ReedMe in-game.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
In Game Name: whitemagehealu
Referral: None.
Do you have a microphone? No.
How long have you been on the server? Since June 25, 2011
Do you have any friends that might also join? None. :(
Why do you want to join us? Because I want to join a town. The wilderness isn't fun anymore.
Would you want to build in this town? Sure. :)(Pictures of previous structures recommended but not required)
Have you been in any other Towns on this map before? No
Have you been banned on the server before? Nope.
Anything else? ^-^

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
In Game Name: whitemagehealu
Referral: None.
Do you have a microphone? No.
How long have you been on the server? Since June 25, 2011
Do you have any friends that might also join? None. :(
Why do you want to join us? Because I want to join a town. The wilderness isn't fun anymore.
Would you want to build in this town? Sure. :)(Pictures of previous structures recommended but not required)
Have you been in any other Towns on this map before? No
Have you been banned on the server before? Nope.
Anything else? ^-^

Hey white, welcome to Olympus too! Get with me, pyrokinetic or ReedMe in-game and we'll get you sorted.

PS. I won't be on right now, just on the forums for the mean time as I have real life commitments to attend to.

killlerr1

Glowing Redstone
Hey when i joined SSS Oxea told me i was going to be a citizen of Olympus but then 1.7 came out and i updated my client so i couldn't join because it told me the server was outdated and i didn't try again untill today and i see i am not on the citizen list could you please tell me?

i would appreciate it.

-killlerr1-

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey when i joined SSS Oxea told me i was going to be a citizen of Olympus but then 1.7 came out and i updated my client so i couldn't join because it told me the server was outdated and i didn't try again untill today and i see i am not on the citizen list could you please tell me?

i would appreciate it.

-killlerr1-

Hey @killlerr1 glad to see you back. I remember I told you but I didn't see you for a while that's why I didn't update. You're with us now since you're back so dw :p Get with me, pyrokinetic or ReedME in-game. I may be on soon so I could possibly sort you out.

TitanMoney

Dirt
In Game Name: TitanMoney
Referral: Araldian
Do you have a microphone? yes
How long have you been on the server? I am a new player
Do you have any friends that might also join? idk now for the moment
Why do you want to join us? couse the i want to play with awesome people and Araldian
Would you want to build in this town? i will start living with Araldian , but later on i might build my own house
Have you been in any other Towns on this map before? no
Have you been banned on the server before? no
What class are you? Warrior
Anything else? well im awesome and a kind person :). i aslo applied to SSS right this moment

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey Titan, glad you could join us bro! I see it was Araldian who referred you haha :p Get with me, pyrokinetic or ReedME in-game and we'll get you sorted.