• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Ocean Side [12] (Neutral)

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Technically this township was supposed to be deringed like 2 weeks ago. This township owes 4 weeks of taxes (300x2 and 250x2 which equates to 1.2k) Honestly I don't see how this township is supposed to even be allowed to continue as a reboot, not that I don't like you guys.

Spicycheez

Portal
I say we continue this, I had a word with dils earlier and he said something about talking to you @shadowhand
@dils1

Dils, if you are not wanting to become mayor I will gladly take the responsibility of it. Just think guys, this could be the future kingdom of spire or whatever, this could save HEAPS of time, effort and money. About the over due taxes? I will help pay it off as long as everyone chips in a little. We are running out of time, make this quick

madsplatter

Diamond
@dils1 I honestly don't see a logical reason not to take the opportunity. The positioning is rather ideal, and we will not get another opportunity to skip right over the start up cost. Do eeeettttt. :p

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
It be a no from me :p
Spicycheez. im giving you Mayorship
I dont really like the way the town is, and its too far from spire imo
Good luck spicy

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
It be a no from me :p
Spicycheez. im giving you Mayorship
I dont really like the way the town is, and its too far from spire imo
Good luck spicy

Dont you have your own town to build for the Spire Kingdom - Fresh and new?
it's really just holding that strong responsibility on running a town.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Just a reminder, 2 days for you guys to figure this out.

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
@gabizou

We have been super lenient regarding de-ringing exsisting towns. I am well within my right, as Admin, to justify keeping the rings and regions in place for a short time longer.

I did give this town a deadline, and I expect it to be honored.

To save rings/regions, I require full payment of all backtaxes. Sending the money to me, over another Admin will ensure that I know what the money is for, but technically, payment to any Admin will work. Kindly point the Admin in the direction of this post.

Good luck!

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
I say we continue this, I had a word with dils earlier and he said something about talking to you @shadowhand
@dils1

Dils, if you are not wanting to become mayor I will gladly take the responsibility of it. Just think guys, this could be the future kingdom of spire or whatever, this could save HEAPS of time, effort and money. About the over due taxes? I will help pay it off as long as everyone chips in a little. We are running out of time, make this quick

1.2k isn't a problem if @dils1 @Spicycheez @Leeness @pandaman7 @madsplatter and myself all chip in what we can, and I'll speak to dils today to work out the mayorship. Spire will now be supporting the reconstruction of this town.

Spicy, Dils, gotta talk to you two about minor details, meet up with me sometime. Spire citizens may not vacate to this town without good reason (We need the cits back at home too), so I'd prefer you guys carry out recruiting on your own or with friends who you can trust not to steal from their own town. Talking to you, Spicy. :p

EDIT: Just saw Dils post; if Dils isn't leading the town then it comes down to Spicy, in which case I need to talk to everyone involved, ASAP. Like Spicy said, time is short. As a whole Spire may not be including the town in her kingdom, but we'll definitely be helping you guys onto your feet and keeping an alliance with you. On the other hand you might be a part of Spire. We'll see, not sure atm.

Spicycheez

Portal
What I believe should happen is that 5 cits from spire come to Ocean Side *TEMPORARILY* just for me to get things organised so I don't have to keep recruiting. After I get 5 active citizens, the spire mems can return.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
@gabizou

We have been super lenient regarding de-ringing exsisting towns. I am well within my right, as Admin, to justify keeping the rings and regions in place for a short time longer.

I'm not denying that, I'm probably just not lenient on people (stares at my old standards of whitelisting) I never doubted your call to give them 3 days extra time, I just wouldn't allow it if it were my decision. Your call though is the one that matters.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
5 Cits can't come to your town even temporarily to keep things running because of the 5 day wait rule. If you want them after 5 days to fill up slots, that's fine, but we don't have 5 days. You'll have to get fresh recruits who aren't in a town at the moment.

Spicycheez

Portal
Before I can even recruit, I will need mayor perms so I cant recruit when i cannot add them to the regions

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
@Spicycheez I am going to be part of your town temporarily as the SiC, as you would know. I also have one extra person wanting to temporarily join and assist you - jazza411, from Spire as well.

@shadowhand You know jazza and I are temporarily leaving right? Just a note, @Ginzuishou had told me it was 3 days, not 5. One more thing, get rid of us from the Spire charter, like Now so we can get this town up and running.

That is all.

EDIT: Message me Spicy. <3

Spicycheez

Portal
Thank you all for helping me <3
How can I ever repay you guys, after what you guys are doing for me and what i did did D:
You know what? i shall try my best to return the stuff i took from you guys, just tell me what the things were :D

@AzenYumCha Yes, thank you for temporarily joining Ocean Side, your and jazza's help will be greatly appreciated

@madsplatter Yes thank you :D