• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]-[Oakenshire]-[Good]-[PvP]

xKhy

Wood
Your Minecraft name: xKhy
Your age: 18
How long have you played the server?: about a week
Your primary class and level: Rogue-7 (Planning Ranger/Ninja)-Free Tracks
Your profession class and level: Crafter-11 (Planning Farmer/Engineer/Mason)
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, but it's really bad. I'll probably just listen in TS
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Both
Why you want to join this town: It looks like a good looking town that has nice people.
What you can do for this town: I plan on going farmer so I could provide leather, wool, food, and anything else that you guys need. I also mine a lot.
Please Consider me for your town. Thanks

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: xKhy
How long have you played the server?: about a week
Your primary class and level: Rogue-7 (Planning Ranger/Ninja)-Free Tracks
Your profession class and level: Crafter-11 (Planning Farmer/Engineer/Mason)
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, but it's really bad. I'll probably just listen in TS
Why you want to join this town: It looks like a good looking town that has nice people.
What you can do for this town: I plan on going farmer so I could provide leather, wool, food, and anything else that you guys need. I also mine a lot.
Please Consider me for your town. Thanks
Accepted! Either myself, RaekinTheBored, Warmachine, Rizyq, or JacobBurkey will get you see up in town, message one of us if you spot us!:)

huntmoak

ICE ICE ICE!
Your Minecraft name:huntmoak
Your age:16
How long have you played the server?:About 3 hours?
Your primary class and level:Healer 4
Your profession class and level:I believe it is 2 and Crafter
Do you have a microphone?:Yes but on laptop.
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?:Skype yes.
Why you want to join this town:I'm a Newbie to the Server but not /hero
What you can do for this town:As a healer i can't do much alone, but hopefully can achieve farmer later and help provide food for the town, and maybe help heal the wounded?

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name:huntmoak
Your age:16
How long have you played the server?:About 3 hours?
Your primary class and level:Healer 4
Your profession class and level:I believe it is 2 and Crafter
Do you have a microphone?:Yes but on laptop.
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?:Skype yes.
Why you want to join this town:I'm a Newbie to the Server but not /hero
What you can do for this town:As a healer i can't do much alone, but hopefully can achieve farmer later and help provide food for the town, and maybe help heal the wounded?
Accepted! :)

nlupinski

Glowing Redstone
Your Minecraft name: nlupinski
Your age: 14
How long have you played the server?: About 2 weeks now
Your primary class and level: Rogue 14
Your profession class and level: Crafter 10
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Why you want to join this town: I was told this town has a very nice style to it, and I was looking for a town to dwell in because I'm currently a savage living in the wild. :p
What you can do for this town: I can try my best to make the town as good and better than it seems, I can bring a very skilled PvPer to the town with great architectural aspect too as I have been accepted to some very fine servers that focus on building primarily, such as the Voxel Box server, and the Minecraft Acadamy.

Your Minecraft name: nlupinski
Your age: 14
How long have you played the server?: About 2 weeks now
Your primary class and level: Rogue 14
Your profession class and level: Crafter 10
Why you want to join this town: I was told this town has a very nice style to it, and I was looking for a town to dwell in because I'm currently a savage living in the wild. :p
What you can do for this town: I can try my best to make the town as good and better than it seems, I can bring a very skilled PvPer to the town with great architectural aspect too as I have been accepted to some very fine servers that focus on building primarily, such as the Voxel Box server, and the Minecraft Acadamy.

Accepted whenever the server is back up. Message a council member for an invite.

Your Minecraft name: crazyguylol542
Your age: 15
How long have you played the server?: 2 days
Your primary class and level: Rogue lvl 7
Your profession class and level: Crafter lvl 7
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: both, also got vent
Why you want to join this town: Because I want to have fun playing with a group od decently skilled people
What you can do for this town: I can do anything for this town, resources, an added "soldier" and alot more!

JacobBurkey

Portal
Your Minecraft name: crazyguylol542
Your age: 15
How long have you played the server?: 2 days
Your primary class and level: Rogue lvl 7
Your profession class and level: Crafter lvl 7
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: both, also got vent
Why you want to join this town: Because I want to have fun playing with a group od decently skilled people
What you can do for this town: I can do anything for this town, resources, an added "soldier" and alot more!
Accepted! Get with me in-game to be invited!

Entei1234

Coal
Your Minecraft name: Entei1234
How long have you played the server?: 1 day
Your primary class and level: Rogue lvl 2
Your profession class and level: Undecided
Why you want to join this town: TremendousFox is forcing me to against my will. (Just kidding)
What you can do for this town: I am a well qualified builder, and resource collector. Also organization is a strong suit.

fireicez1

Dirt
Your Minecraft name:fireicez1
Your age:17
Your primary class and level:caster, 2
Your profession class and level: Going to be a farmer
Do you have a microphone?: yes
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: I have skype, my skype name is fireicez1
Why you want to join this town: Tremendousfox told me to
What you can do for this town:I'm good at redstone and working for long hours.

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: Entei1234
Your primary class and level: Rogue lvl 2
Your profession class and level: Undecided
Why you want to join this town: TremendousFox is forcing me to against my will. (Just kidding)
What you can do for this town: I am a well qualified builder, and resource collector. Also organization is a strong suit.

Your Minecraft name:fireicez1
Your age:17
Your primary class and level:caster, 2
Your profession class and level: Going to be a farmer
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: I have skype, my skype name is fireicez1
Why you want to join this town: Tremendousfox told me to
What you can do for this town:I'm good at redstone and working for long hours.

Accepted, both of you. Get with JacobBurkey, WarmachineXP, Licksterboy, Captain_Kace, RaekinTheBored, or me in-game to get invited and such.

Your Minecraft name: Mr_Drake
How long have you played the server?: Two Days
Your primary class and level: Healer, 3
Your profession class and level: Crafter, 1
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Yes
Why you want to join this town: A few friends of mine are in it. (tremendousFox, Entei1234, Fireicez1)
What you can do for this town: Provide valuable resources and hopefully decent heals during raids.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: Mr_Drake
How long have you played the server?: Two Days
Your primary class and level: Healer, 3
Your profession class and level: Crafter, 1
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Yes
Why you want to join this town: A few friends of mine are in it. (tremendousFox, Entei1234, Fireicez1)
What you can do for this town: Provide valuable resources and hopefully decent heals during raids.
Accepted! When the server becomes open again I will invite you.

Since we've had an influx of new players, I've decided to tweak the standards for acceptance. From now on new members that are not personally vouched for by council members must be whitelisted for at least one week before being accepted. I also highly encourage council to look at the applicant's whitelist application before accepting them to the town as well.

TheMikiBee

Stone
Your Minecraft name: TheMikiBee
Your age: 19
How long have you played the server?: less then an hour...
Your primary class and level: Rogue, lvl 5
Your profession class and level: Crafter, lvl 1
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: yes, both
Why you want to join this town: Because I'm awesome and because Fox forced me.
What you can do for this town: Be a girl.

Your Minecraft name: TheMikiBee
Your age: 19
How long have you played the server?: less then an hour...
Your primary class and level: Rogue, lvl 5
Your profession class and level: Crafter, lvl 1
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: yes, both
Why you want to join this town: Because I'm awesome and because Fox forced me.
What you can do for this town: Be a girl.
Accepted! Welcome. I will have you all set up shortly!

Your Minecraft name:Nightraven679
Your age:15
How long have you played the server?:1 day
Your primary class and level:rogue lvl 0
Your profession class and level: crafter lvl0
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?:skype, and teamspeak
Why you want to join this town: because u advertised it
What you can do for this town: build and expand

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name:Nightraven679
Your age:15
How long have you played the server?:1 day
Your primary class and level:rogue lvl 0
Your profession class and level: crafter lvl0
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?:skype, and teamspeak
Why you want to join this town: because u advertised it
What you can do for this town: build and expand

I'm sorry but unfortunately we've just decided to require new players to be whitelisted on the server for at least 1 week before we accept them into the town, unless you're friend with a council member. If you still wish to join us you can apply again in a week.
Sorry, and thanks!

So obviously I've just joined, but it's been a fairly interesting time here so far. My friends and I have been welcomed to this town with open arms, and we all very much appreciate it. Aside from that raid earlier today, which is a sort of fun, it's been a completely agreeable experience so far. I look forward to getting to know the rest of my fellow town members better.

-Drake

Rooseus

Stone
Rooseus Application

Your Minecraft name: Rooseus
How long have you played the server?: I´m not sure, perhaps for 2 month.
Your primary class and level: lvl 18 warrior.
Your profession class and level: lvl 15 crafter.
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Got it all :)
Why you want to join this town: I want to join a community instead of living alone in a cave :p My whole storage got looted in the wilderness.
What you can do for this town: I´m a great builder and love to help out the best i can, if i´m allowed to ofc :p I´m also a happy guy and like to cheer up others, i´m always posetive.

My Story

South of Asulon in a place called Alras the heavily pregnant mother Oksana Daelin was in deep pain, a child was about to be born. A piercing scream was released from her as the baby dropped into the hands of the father; Hunrad Stafyr. He lifted his child up in the air and as he looked into the eyes of the baby he said; “Welcome to the world Rooseus, Rooseus Stafyr”.
Rooseus parents were northerner farmers living at the edge of Alras, the peaceful merchant nation. The Athas family wasn’t merchants but once every week they went into the center of the city trying to sell their bread which wasn’t always that successful. They were poor and could barely pay the taxes. The family lived a good life anyway; they had loads of food and often had travelers over for dinner. Rooseus could never have enough of the travelers story’s, he worshiped them and he was dreaming of the same experience.
Rooseus was raised as a farmer, he knew everything about it. All the things from how to place the seeds correctly to baking bread which normally was made by the women’s. Except the skills in farming he learned to see people and adapt to their personality, this was because of the huge amount of different people he met his whole childhood. He realized quite fast that this was a useful skill when trading, and he began to sell bread to the neighborhood child’s, in return he was given new and fresh clothes which were something he never had. He soon began to sell bread to adults for minas in return. He was known all over the city and was called “The bread boy”.
At the age of 16 Rooseus decided to leave Alras and venture out in the world as a traveling merchant in hope to actualize his dreams and come back with a huge stock of minas. At Rooseus return 15 years later the nation was fallen and taken over by the dwarfs, his parents were dead several years ago. He couldn’t find a reason of staying and continued his journey around the world.
Today Rooseus is an old and experienced man at the age of 52. He has a light white skin, long gray hair and beard. He has blue eyes and a height of 190 cm. He is normal sized for a northerner, big and muscular but mainly recognized from his notable cheekbones which has a thick width.
This big old man wouldn’t waste an opportunity to learn something new. He is a never stopping merchant who is always looking for somebody to buy his wares.