• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]-[Oakenshire]-[Good]-[PvP]

Your Minecraft name:Seamtking
Your age:16
How long have you played the server?: 2hours
Your primary class and level: Im a healer right now but i plan become a disciple
Your profession class and level:prof:farmer and healer 4 ( im leveling now)
Do you have a microphone?:yes
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: both
Why you want to join this town:I want a good town to join and fight for... evils getting overdone
What you can do for this town:Im a builder and 3d animator and graphics designer i can build and create graphics possibly in the future
Your Minecraft name: oscarfouz364
Your age: 17
How long have you played the server?: A few days
Your primary class and level: Teir 1 warrior, level 4
Your profession class and level: Crafter level 6
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: yes, i have both clients
Why you want to join this town: I'm new to the server and i am looking for a place to settle in and get started with my friend seantking
What you can do for this town: I'm mainly a builder, my strong point is building ships, i can also pvp very well

To both Seantking and oscarfouz364 since you're brand new to the server, I'm not sure how active you'll be. If in a couple of days I see you both are leveling up and active, I'll invite you.

DarkOneX

Dirt
Your Minecraft name: DarkOneX
Your age: 14
How long have you played the server?: 10 minutes :D
Your primary class and level: Rogue: 1
Your profession class and level: Crafter: 1
Do you have a microphone?: Yes.
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Skype.
Why you want to join this town: Friends Are In This Town :D
What you can do for this town: Anything You Ask.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: DarkOneX
Your age: 14
How long have you played the server?: 10 minutes :D
Your primary class and level: Rogue: 1
Your profession class and level: Crafter: 1
Do you have a microphone?: Yes.
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Skype.
Why you want to join this town: Friends Are In This Town :D
What you can do for this town: Anything You Ask.
Accepted only because I know you. :p

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: Warmachinexp
Your age: 16
How long have you played the server?: Just started playing again for about a week
Your primary class and level: Bloodmage - 6
Your profession class and level: Crafter - 18
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Both
Why you want to join this town: To offer my aid to my allies and friends, and Licksterboy offered.
What you can do for this town: As soon as I master my Crafter profession I will chose whatever is most beneficial to the town, also promise to pay taxes.

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: Rizyq

How long have you played the server?: I've been whitelisted for a year and about 3 months, but I've only played maybe 4ish months total out of that time, I took a break for a while since I didn't have any IRL friends and rejoined again a while later. This is the third time I've been playing on the server for any more than a day or two at a time, and I've been playing for maybe a week since I started up again.

Your primary class and level: 33 Ranger

Your profession class and level: 26 Crafter

Why you want to join this town: Well I live nearby and happened upon it once, and it looked nice from the outside, although two of your members killed me I have no hard feelings. Warmachine (my IRL friend) was asked by Lickster if he wanted to join so I suppsoed I will too. I would also learn how to PvP with some people who seem to know what they're doing more-so than I do.

What you can do for this town: I can offer free tracks to any member of the town, I'm willing to help out in any way I can, other than the creative aspects of building. I've also not specced in to a crafter spec and I'm willing to specialize into something that could benefit the town.

(Sorry if the bold/line breaks annoy you all, it was kind of hurting my eyes being a huge wall of text.)

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: Warmachinexp
Your age: 16
How long have you played the server?: Just started playing again for about a week
Your primary class and level: Bloodmage - 6
Your profession class and level: Crafter - 18
Why you want to join this town: To offer my aid to my allies and friends, and Licksterboy offered.
What you can do for this town: As soon as I master my Crafter profession I will chose whatever is most beneficial to the town, also promise to pay taxes.
Accepted, Ill invite you when I get on.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: Rizyq

How long have you played the server?: I've been whitelisted for a year and about 3 months, but I've only played maybe 4ish months total out of that time, I took a break for a while since I didn't have any IRL friends and rejoined again a while later. This is the third time I've been playing on the server for any more than a day or two at a time, and I've been playing for maybe a week since I started up again.

Your primary class and level: 33 Ranger

Your profession class and level: 26 Crafter

Why you want to join this town: Well I live nearby and happened upon it once, and it looked nice from the outside, although two of your members killed me I have no hard feelings. Warmachine (my IRL friend) was asked by Lickster if he wanted to join so I suppsoed I will too. I would also learn how to PvP with some people who seem to know what they're doing more-so than I do.

What you can do for this town: I can offer free tracks to any member of the town, I'm willing to help out in any way I can, other than the creative aspects of building. I've also not specced in to a crafter spec and I'm willing to specialize into something that could benefit the town.

(Sorry if the bold/line breaks annoy you all, it was kind of hurting my eyes being a huge wall of text.)
Also accepted, welcome! :)

Mrtimtim

Dirt
Your Minecraft name: Mrtimtim
How long have you played the server?: A day
Your primary class and level: Warrior, level 7
Your profession class and level: Crafter, level 8 thinking of farmer or smith when I get high enough.
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Yes I have both.
Why you want to join this town: It seems to be a nice town and I would like to find a good town to have a home in.
What you can do for this town: I can build, help or do whatever is needed for this town .

theherb1

Wood
Your Minecraft name: theherb1
Your age: 38
How long have you played the server?: 2days
Your primary class and level: Healer
Your profession class and level: craft 14
Do you have a microphone?: yes, but in livingroom except a few nights a week when i sleep in hotel
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: yes skype, will give when accepted willing to install teamspeak
Why you want to join this town: Need security and love roleplaying while being a member of a group
What you can do for this town: as a newby I am willling to do gathering jobs. Need help to earn money to be honest. I play daily. right now i have 100 coins so i can pay the 2 weeks trial i will be in already.

regards
Peter theherb1

armyman228

Legacy Supporter 3
I was invited to the town without messaging for an invite or applying for membership. SUCK IT ALL OF YOU!!

cshadowrun

Coal
Your Minecraft name: Cshadowrun
Your age:15
How long have you played the server?: I played mc in dev pre alpha
Your primary class and level: warrior level 8 (i just respeced)
Your profession class and level: level 3 crafter (just respeced)
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: yes I have both skype and teamspeak
Why you want to join this town: My friends are in this town and I would like to help reek carnage on the weak
What you can do for this town: I love to farm or enchant I have always loved to farm

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7
Your Minecraft name: Cshadowrun
Your age:15
How long have you played the server?: I played mc in dev pre alpha
Your primary class and level: warrior level 8 (i just respeced)
Your profession class and level: level 3 crafter (just respeced)
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: yes I have both skype and teamspeak
Why you want to join this town: My friends are in this town and I would like to help reek carnage on the weak
What you can do for this town: I love to farm or enchant I have always loved to farm

Accepted. I think I've already gotten with you about the town.